Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Operators be able to equip Syandanas?

-CCC-Secret

Why? FashionFrame, that's why.

Well since War Within is somewhere there in the corner, and with it we MIGHT see our operators strolling around, should we able to equip Syandana's on our Operators? If this isn't a feature coming with WW, should it come after? Should it come at all?

I say yes. We have heard of Executors wearing them, so why can't we?

What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by secret9005

6 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

Why? FashionFrame, that's why.

Well since War Within is somewhere there in the corner, and with it we MIGHT see our operators strolling around, should we able to equip Syandana's on our Operators? If this isn't a feature coming with WW, should it come after? Should it come at all?

If so yes, if it stays the way it is, maybe... not really a big deal since it would only be a few seconds at a time. But if we can walk around as the Operator fashionframe should be available

Just please don't disallow our syandanas and only allow special syandanas specifically for Operators to be equiped.

1 minute ago, Madway7 said:

If so yes, if it stays the way it is, maybe... not really a big deal since it would only be a few seconds at a time. But if we can walk around as the Operator fashionframe should be available

Just please don't disallow our syandanas and only allow special syandanas specifically for Operators to be equiped.

Now that you said it now its more likely to happen. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN

3 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

:scared: 

I'm sorry Tenno... I messed up worse than the people who bring Ash to radiation hazard sorties.

Tenno what you did is indeed a mess up but what you compared it too was by far not a mess up but intentional....even if they are newbies it is always intentional if they bring ash to radiation sorties.

Edit: Just realise i said this much but nothing about the topic at hand XD

Well it probably possible it may come with TWW or most likely after if operators control becomes a thing. And like what Madway said high chance they make operator only syandanas since i just cant imagine our giant syandanas on those small bodies unless they grow up in a future cinematic quest or something.

Edited by Omnipower

1 minute ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

That would be so cool.  I think there needs to be more Operator customization options in general. 

Especially hairstyles sheesh some of them just dont pique my interest i use 2 out of dozen or so hair we got cause i want a feminine operator it wouldve been ok if i wanted a masculine operator. Plus the hairs they showed that were coming a few of them havent been added cause i saw one i actually wanted during that line up.

6 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

Well it probably possible it may come with TWW or most likely after if operators control becomes a thing. And like what Madway said high chance they make operator only syandanas since i just cant imagine our giant syandanas on those small bodies unless they grow up in a future cinematic quest or something.

Warframes vary in size, like I think... Valkyr is the smallest one? They could probably scale them to fit the Operator.

Edited by Madway7

Just now, Omnipower said:

Especially hairstyles sheesh some of them just dont pique my interest i use 2 out of dozen or so hair we got cause i want a feminine operator it wouldve been ok if i wanted a masculine operator. Plus the hairs they showed that were coming a few of them havent been added cause i saw one i actually wanted during that line up.

Even the feminine hairstyles don't look that great.  We definitely need a larger variety of hairstyles.  I was laughing when they first introduced hairstyles that cost plat.  I don't understand who would spend platinum on them. 

1 minute ago, Madway7 said:

Warframes vary in size, like I think... Valkyr is the smallest one? They could probably scale them to fit the Operator.

Yeah between valk and nezha are the smallest frames and yeah they could do that but it wouldnt be DE if they didnt put new operator only ones for plat :3

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

Even the feminine hairstyles don't look that great.  We definitely need a larger variety of hairstyles.  I was laughing when they first introduced hairstyles that cost plat.  I don't understand who would spend platinum on them. 

You would be surprised Tenno. That phrase "Fashionframe is endgame" rings true for alot of people i would say me included but it has to be something that solicits want most of those hairstyles do not.

20 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

Don't Syandanas adjust their size depending on the frame? I can see that the Palatine Syandana is huge on Rhino and smaller on Valkyr. That might just be me though.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

I spent platinum on one :v

But I agree, they need to make more hairstyles. I don't like hairstyles with shaved styles.

Edited by secret9005

2 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

I spent platinum on one :v

But I agree, they need to make more hairstyles. I don't like hairstyles with shaved styles.

Me neither, yet that's a summary of most Operator hairstyles.  I'd like some long hairstyles added too.  

I thought the Baro Ki'Teer Operator earrings were a pretty good idea.  Now we need more customizations along those lines.  I don't want any more of those weird Oculus things...