Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U2

[DE]Megan

Sancti Magistar looks great on paper but the use is questionable ingame.

I went to a defense mission and was like: Yeah whenever somebody has low health, I can be the hero and heal them with my mighty Magistar. The case came and I switched to melee. A second later I had my beautiful hammer in my hands. I started charging and running to an enemy but BOOM I got knocked back by an enemy. No problem, my mate was still alive. So I charged again and ran towards the enemies while getting shot. My health dropped significantly but I managed to land the charge attack. I looked to the health bars in tears of joy but what was that? The mate did not get the health. okay, so the reach is very limited. I told my mate to get closer to me and he came. I charged again, running into the horde of enemies, ending up on the floor because the charge attack took a millenium to land. Fortunately my mate healed me up? But who was supposed to heal whom?

TL;DR: The charge attack needs a speed up or something. Also the heal radius is quite limited.

I used the stance Shattering Storm but I don't think that the charge attack of Crushing Ruin is faster.

Edit: I just read that Reach also increases the heal radius so we only would have to deal with the charge time

Edited by NomNomFabbo