Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U2

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, Darthmufin said:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO ALL THE TIME??? lmfao LIMBO AND ALLIES ARE STILL HURT THROUGH THE RIFT BY NAPALMS!! ONLY 5 MONTH OLD BUG GUYS DON'T WORRY TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU WANT TO FIX IT NO RUSH IT JUST MEANS LIMBO IS USELESS UNLESS YOU FIX HIM NO WORRIES

Damage through Rift issues had been fixed and unfixed for a long time, some of it was fixed and then for some reasons unfixed by new hotfixes.

5 hours ago, Darthmufin said:

are those bugs older than 5 months? if not your bugs should wait. they have bugs 4+ months old to fix yet. 

Bugs fixing are done not in order of occurrence or age but by severity and difficulty. For example, it is more crucial to fix a crash bug on start up that is created by this new update than some months old bugs.

I think that DE probably put the Limbo and Rift bugs/issues on hold since they are looking at Limbo Rework, so there are not much points in fixing something that might be reworked/changed from DE perspective.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corrected the Ducat pricing for Nyx Prime Systems and Volt Prime Chassis, they were using the common sell price when they are uncommon drops.

I have updated this thread accordingly but why are some changes not stated? Such as Braton Prime Blueprint and Nova Prime Neuroptics Blueprint.
Can anyone help verify the Ducat worth of Vauban Prime Blueprint now?

TH MR on the new weapon is bugged...orthe wiki is wrong

I was able to buy and equip them at mr 11 despite its written MR12 on the wiki .-.

i just hope to not see the mr changed after i spent all my syndicate points and sold my replacements (dark dagger)

"Sancti Magistar - Each charged attack turns the enemy’s pain into a healing pulse that washes over allies. Also, creates resistance to status effects when held. "

I got hit with bleed proc multiple times with it equipped
is it just a 'chance' to not get proc'd or is it complete resistance

also why do these not have their syndicate explosion effect

After TSG: Update 2, whenever you use focus ability,
most warframe abilities' sound effects will be missing during the entire mission.
This is very annoying and can be reproduced every time. Can you fix it please?

The most noticeable abilities such as:

Radial Javelins: missing hitting and ending sounds.
Radial Blind: missing flashing and ending sounds. And even the visual blinding flash is gone as well.
Stomp: missing stomping sound.
Roar: missing roar sound.
Snow Globe: missing frozen sound.
Avalanche: missing explosion sound.
Chaos: missing ending sound.
Miasma: missing explosion sound.
Crush, Polarize and a lot more: muted from the middle of the animation.

And I think you have to check all other FX related to this bug.

Edited by aerosoul1337

Synod heliocor - With such very low crit and low damage it won't be useful to kill anyone.

Also passive power is looking too weak.

I would replace stats as follows:

Spoiler

Cit chance: 30%

Crit mult: 3.0

Channeling cost: 2

Passive: Will spawn up to 20 specters(shows counter in buffs) for unlimited time(but using same mechanics-you need to kill a mob to recompose).

Secura lecta - very weak still, needs a buff to be able to kill mobs reliably

At least 15% crit chance will do good enough to feed berserker mod(but will still block blood rush build so it will be just a small buff, not making it a good weapon).

And last thing to say - you did good job on secondary buffs(current passives) but sadly you forgot to put main buffs(same effects as in other syndicate weapons) in there!

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

CEPHALON SUDA
Synoid Heliocor
- This intelligent hammer takes an enemy killed by a channeled attack and recomposes them as an ally if their Codex entry is complete. Any fatal strike with this weapon also performs a codex scan. (Weapon Bonus by Design Council collaboration) 

So, pretty much a pocket version of shadow of the dead...with some tweaks ofcourse ,i mean how many can you actually spawn? not many if i am to guess and i'm pretty sure they won't be nearly as tough.

> "Oh boy, finally! Been waiting for my Secura Lecta for so long <3"
> New Syndicate melee weapons don't have the Syndicate burst effects anymore.
> "Well, that's a shame, but at least they have their unique passives now, so it's fine"
Secura Lecta: double credits for killing
> "Uhm... Where's the hidden camera? Whatever, it can't be any worse"
> *Buys Secura Lecta. Checks it out in Arsenal. D polarity*
>
>
>
>
>
> "Kbai"

Seriously though, all the other weapons have an epic passive, all of them are useful for combat, and we get 18 extra credits for killing a mob? Wow, amazing.
It's an electric whip, it could've had SO GREAT passives, like generating energy for each enemy hit, or no channeling cost, but no, we needed double credits instead, because that's so cool.

This was the only thing I've been waiting for in the past 2 months, I don't even care about TWW anymore, lost all the hype after the Second Delay and even now I get a slap in the face.
Thank you, DE, keep it up.