Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perrin Sequence / Corpus Rathuum?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

Just now, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

FTFY , they already mention they were making a corpus arena since theres already a grineer arena 

No they didn't. I don't recall them mentioning anything remotely close to the word "arena" in that devstream. They said they were fleshing out the syndicates and that Perrin would be next for lore/quest or w/e.

Just now, EmptyDevil said:

No they didn't. I don't recall them mentioning anything remotely close to the word "arena" in that devstream. They said they were fleshing out the syndicates and that Perrin would be next for lore/quest or w/e.

guess its time to make you look dumb. im not talking about the current devstream it was said in a past devstream. your to quick to try to make someone look bad

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

guess its time to make you look dumb. im not talking about the current devstream it was said in a past devstream. your to quick to try to make someone look bad

Why are you upset? I merely told you that you were wrong. Go grab the devstream + timestamp and make me look dumb.

You saw that Steve said Perrin would get some lore/expansion and said you hope for a Corpus Rathuum. Then when people said they don't want a Corpus knockoff of the same thing, you got salty and claimed it was said in a previous devstream.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

steve mentioned perrin sequence is next of the syndicates getting a little fleshed out with the next quest. im really hoping its a corpus arena type mission. which means more mods for corpus weapons ^-^

its a reach i know

#PRAYFOROBEX

So which is it? Word from DE or your hopes? Get your act together.

8 minutes ago, Arrjo said:

When did they mention such thing?

They didn't mention that on the current devstream or any that i can recall.

Edited by EmptyDevil

2 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Why are you upset? I merely told you that you were wrong. Go grab the devstream + timestamp and make me look dumb.

You saw that Steve said Perrin would get some lore/expansion and said you hope for a Corpus Rathuum. Them when people said they don't want a Corpus knockoff of the same thing, you got salty and claimed it was said in a previous devstream.

i will, already on it  

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2016 at 3:16 PM, EmptyDevil said:

You saw that Steve said Perrin would get some lore/expansion and said you hope for a Corpus Rathuum. Then when people said they don't want a Corpus knockoff of the same thing, you got salty and claimed it was said in a previous devstream.

So uh corpus arena ? Guess I didn't have to go through 10 hours of devstreams