Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think... it's ... art? 2.0

Reaar

Well. My old thread has long since vanished into the depths of this forum. So I made a new one. Although, I probably won't be updating it much, so it'll most likely share the fate of its predecessor.

Vay Hek (somewhat inspired by WEREsandrock's AU)

Due to the way events work ingame, many new players are not properly introduced to certain characters. So I did some thinking as to how a proper time line for Warframe would be.

This is an idea I had while doing so: Vay Hek during the Cicero Crisis, before the Tenno defeated him, before he augmented himself. It would be a funny little way to show the old boss fight he had.

warframe____vay_hek_by_dertodesbote-dai0

Broodmother

While I generally like the enemy design in warframe, I always thought the Broodmother looked to even, which I don't think really fits the infested aesthetic.

Though I may have worsened the problem, instead of fixing it here.

warframe____broodmother_by_dertodesbote-

Technocyte Strains

A: New Emergence Strain

B: Mutalist Strain

😧 Old War Strain

warframe____technocyte_strains_by_dertod

Lephantis

warframe____lephantis_2_by_dertodesbote-

Prophet, Speaketh no longer (Corrupted Vor)

warframe____prophet__speaketh_no_more_by

Fire In My Soul (Sargas Ruk)

Warframe -- Fire In My Soul

Grineer Overseer

Warframe -- Grineer Overseer

Severed by Time (Hunhow)

warframe____severed_by_time_by_dertodesb

Ancient Bones (Old Version)

warframe____ancient_bones_by_dertodesbot

Sentient concept: Stykalyst

warframe_concept____sentient_stykalyst_b

Shattered by Glass (Teralyst)

warframe____shattered_by_glass_by_dertod

Edited by Reaar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Your piece on Lephantis has a terrifying sense of scale to it that I feel the in-game Lephantis lacks, but it also looks more streamlined than the actual monster. It actually reminds me of the "Firebird Suite" short from Fantasia 2,000. Specifically, the climax of the chase portion, given the fact that it appears to be bearing down to consume something in its cavernous maw.

Thinking about having to fight a titanic primordial demi-god like that gave me shivers.

• 2 months later...
On 17.9.2016 at 1:54 PM, Reaar said:

Vay Hek (somewhat inspired by WEREsandrock's AU)

Man, I completely forgot about old Vay Hek. And now I miss those times when he was a badass wielding his namesake weapon instead of an annoying robo-chicken. :(

20 hours ago, Reaar said:

Added Sargas Ruk

Very hot (pun intended).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, 0zryel said:

Wow this is beautiful... the technique use for it, leaves you with a powerful impression on your mind! My favorite was the Tenocyte Strain, Lephantis and the Golem! 

Thank you. It's always nice to hear when someone likes my drawings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow nice! :highfive: 

Makes me wonder how did Tenno won the WAR against the Sentient or the Immortal Orokin as the more we learn from them or see them, the more it makes me think that the Tenno we know are a weak faint shadow, compare of what they were in the past... :awe:

Edited by 0zryel

• 1 month later...

Ooooooo, quality relations round here! Next time I have the time, think I might be asking you for a bit of assistance with one of my personal projects, ESPECIALLY with your "It's so close to being concept art it's truly scary" drawing style!

Would have asked long ago, but, I legitimately thought you had moved on from the Frame experience, glad I was wrong!