Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Partner Channel Requirements

ShikaRoddy

So, earlier today I was reading through some qualifications of how to be a youtube/twitch partner channel, so I was wondering if these criteria: 

Your Channel cannot:

are still working

6 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

it's very situational and sometimes De will turn a blind eye if their isn't a large outcry i.e. quiette shy or, aggp

Quiette shy vids are funny, just the right edgy and spergy humor that I like. I don't think it violates any of those rules though.

1 minute ago, Berdfess said:

Quiette shy vids are funny, just the right edgy and spergy humor that I like. I don't think it violates any of those rules though.

some people find her videos offensive and vulgar ( i dont mind them) but for a game that will chat ban you for using any profane language ingame in seems like their turning a blind eye

Just now, Berdfess said:

A nice passive aggressive way of saying that you're better than everyone else, I guess

Excuse me?

Just now, (PS4)bddacres said:

some people find her videos offensive and vulgar ( i dont mind them) but for a game that will chat ban you for using any profane language ingame in seems like their turning a blind eye

That kind of stuff is exactly why I posted my question.

1 minute ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

ingame chat rules =/= content creation rules outside of game

It's 2016 and everything is offensive in every way, even a compliment can be offensive.

My opinion in this matter is a question: Is it worth to give away your personality to be part of something else?

Do your thing, if you don't fit at least you created new content.

1 minute ago, Harloq said:

It's 2016 and everything is offensive in every way, even a compliment can be offensive.

My opinion in this matter is a question: Is it worth to give away your personality to be part of something else?

The matter is more about why some people get punished while others don't.

Especially when it's 2016 and offensive stuff is very subjective.

Edited by ShikaRoddy

1 minute ago, Harloq said:

tbh thats how you have to approach content creation

6 minutes ago, Berdfess said:

ingame chat rules =/= content creation rules outside of game

so i cant make a unoffensive comment to a clan mate but, i can represent warframe with profane content...

I'm not saying they shouldn't be sponsors bc they do make great content i'm just saying the current rules are sometimes hypocritical

Just now, (PS4)bddacres said:

so i cant make a unoffensive comment to a clan mate but, i can represent warframe with profane content...

I'm not saying they shouldn't be sponsors bc they do make great content i'm just saying the current rules are sometimes hypocritical

Nobody monitors clan chat except clan executives. 

Also we as players must follow DE's guidelines,  content creators only follow Youtube's guidelines.

3 minutes ago, Agentawesome said:

Well, considering DE's guidelines for fan channels are just about identical to Youtube's I don't see much of a difference. 

I think some people don't get the difference between "profane expressions aimed at nobody in particular for comedic effect" and "straight up personal attacks". I'm pretty sure DE don't have a problem with the former but have plenty of problems with the latter. Spergy dildo jokes aren't what DE are against.

Edited by Berdfess

1 minute ago, Agentawesome said:

Well, considering DE's guidelines for fan channels are just about identical to Youtube's I don't see much of a difference. 

i'm heading out of this thread because some comments are starting to contradict ....

To the Op:

Just focus on growing your channel or, site. Not being sponsored by DE isn't a bad thing as most of the sponsors are just their to report on every little update (hence the new requirement of weekly updates and the fact you have to review new content upon arrival).

I recommend join a MCn that will assist you into marketing 

1 minute ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

i'm heading out of this thread because some comments are starting to contradict ....

To the Op:

Just focus on growing your channel or, site. Not being sponsored by DE isn't a bad thing as most of the sponsors are just their to report on every little update (hence the new requirement of weekly updates and the fact you have to review new content upon arrival).

I recommend join a MCn that will assist you into marketing 

Thanks for kind words :)