Now he's there

He's left a copy of himself

You look down and prepare to aim

But your weapon is not there

Who am I?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Ash ? I dunno tis so hard 

Edited by (PS4)joe03827
loki

Ok, next one that gets it right will get the mod stealth drift for free. Only if they are on PS4. If you get it and you're not on PS4, it doesn't go to anyone.

I awaken today to find a lovely creature. Its helmet with golden rims. Its head like a blade. Its body covered in gold. Its power to seduce my mind. Next thing I know, it was gone. I searched for it but I can not find. It left in a ship they said. I cried that night.

Who is this describing?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

Ok, next one that gets it right will get the mod stealth drift for free. Only if they are on PS4. If you get it and you're not on PS4, it doesn't go to anyone.

I awaken today to find a lovely creature. Its helmet with golden rims. Its head like a blade. Its body covered in gold. Its power to seduce my mind. Next thing I know, it was gone. I searched for it but I can not find. It left in a ship they said. I cried that night.

Who is this describing?

Nyx Prime, now vaulted.

I am fractured, but I am the whole. My word is to serve, but my thoughts deceive. My mind has lost much, but my body holds all you know. Who am I?

2 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Nyx Prime, now vaulted.

I am fractured, but I am the whole. My word is to serve, but my thoughts deceive. My mind has lost much, but my body holds all you know. Who am I?

Hunhow, Or the new south park game fractured but whole.