Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best node for argon crystals?

(XBOX)dodgeordare

Question

15 answers to this question

Any mission in the void should be good, just open crates and caches if it is not a defense mission, it is still RNG and sometimes oyu can get 3 in 10 minutes or none in even 30 minutes or 30 rounds. Luck Kavats can help or Hydroid with augment and Nekros if you have people to help you out with that.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Void - Ani

PUG survival while personally using a Nekros is my favorite routine for argon these days.

8 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Any mission in the void should be good, just open crates and caches if it is not a defense mission, it is still RNG and sometimes oyu can get 3 in 10 minutes or none in even 30 minutes or 30 rounds. Luck Kavats can help or Hydroid with augment and Nekros if you have people to help you out with that.

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

lowest level exterminate opening all the lockers etc normally gets me 1+ (without smeeta), had 3 last time I did it but I did take my smeeta so that might have helped.

Thanks, I still need to kill 150 enemies in a single mission to unlock phobos to unlock teshub in the void, after I get the Limbo Theorom by completing Jupiter then can you help me with void?

Stribog is my go to as a much more rewarding mission than the exterminate or capture options.  Chance for a bullet dance and terminal velocity and resources from the caches (which include argon).  You are already combing the entire map for caches so you might as well open the lockers and containers a long the way.

But it'll be more work for you to unlock that void node as you first have to go through Phobos to the void and then through Europa to the void.

53 minutes ago, (XB1)dodgeordare said:

Thanks, I still need to kill 150 enemies in a single mission to unlock phobos to unlock teshub in the void, after I get the Limbo Theorom by completing Jupiter then can you help me with void?

Well I'm on pc so if you're on xb1 like your name implies then I can't.  If you're on a pc I can give you a hand. 

On 9/21/2016 at 2:44 AM, LegandaryBeast said:

Actually the easiest way to get them is by using a smeeta kavat. One of it's charm buffs give you a random amount of the planet's, sattelite's, etc. rare resourse.

I once got 11 argon crystals from an exterminate and 10 of them where a gift of my dear pet!!!

Woow. I need to do teshub for the junction so I'll try that, I have a stealth Kubrow though.

On 9/20/2016 at 5:41 PM, LSG501 said:

Well I'm on pc so if you're on xb1 like your name implies then I can't.  If you're on a pc I can give you a hand. 

I'm on Xbox its ok

On 9/20/2016 at 5:09 PM, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Stribog is my go to as a much more rewarding mission than the exterminate or capture options.  Chance for a bullet dance and terminal velocity and resources from the caches (which include argon).  You are already combing the entire map for caches so you might as well open the lockers and containers a long the way.

But it'll be more work for you to unlock that void node as you first have to go through Phobos to the void and then through Europa to the void.

I'll farm teshub, it's the first one from phobos. I also need it for the Jupiter Junction.

Argon Crystals are a lot more common now after the resource caches update. I used to do 4-5 runs in the Void for 1-3 crystals before this, and now I usually get them in almost every run if I search the place. Exterminate and Sabotage had the most common drop for me. 

Edited by aligatorno

21 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Argon Crystals are a lot more common now after the resource caches update. I used to do 4-5 runs in the Void for 1-3 crystals before this, and now I usually get them in almost every run if I search the place. Exterminate and Sabotage had the most common drop for me. 

Thanks but I have enough now