Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone know where to find Ayatan Stars?

Eldnacpeek

Question

21 answers to this question

During the mission I ran for the sculpture for Maroo, I aquired a handful of stars from the containers in the room it was housed within, and I believe another came from a locker I opened - they were small glowing items that had a pickup dialogue.

Edit: They also appear to drop from lockers and the like within other missions.

Edited by Snowmotion
Drop Confirmation Aquired

I suspect it has to do with theese new resource cache things mentioned in the nores.

Ill come back with more once i find one. Or more accurately, once i know how to recognise one.

Ok i found one. I got it out of a locker in the Void.

Annoyingly theres a prompt to pick it up. And its so small i would have missed it entirely if not for loot radar.

Dont know if its Void exclusive.

Edited by Dualstar

Okay, so from what i gathered. One must go to Earth on Maroo's Bazaar. Talk to her. and she will give you a mission (which we should get 1x a week, like with Darvo) These missions give us a "sculpture"

Now, during regular missions we will find "stars", which can be certain colors i.e. amber or cyan. Amber can be found in storage containers or lockers. Cyan only in the storage containers. Sculptures themselves can spawn anywhere but are generally in places where sabotage caches and/or medallions normally spawn, or in the case of the Void, secret treasure/parkour rooms

STARS ARE RATHER DIFFICULT TO SEE. Thus, thiefs wit & animal instinct help. Also they have to be manually picked up (using dialgue and action button)

Stars and Scuplutres are interacted under the mod/endo interface. Here you (can) place particular Stars in the Statue, making it more valuable and prettier

Regards,

EDIT: Also, recently the most ive found in a single mission, without really looking, is 6 amber and 2 cyan. This was on Jupiter Corpus Gas City. Master Thief and Kavat/Kubrow Scavenge. Going around and opening the lockers helped alot. Had i checked all rooms, and had Charm (double resources) active, it would have given more (obviously :-P)

-CCamp88

Edited by CCamp88

3 hours ago, CCamp88 said:

Lol, was just thinking the same myself... will let ya know when i come across one myself :-P

I'm guessing we should check Maroo on earth first though.. headed there now myself

Edit : Headed there just to be lagged by everyone else there too!

She only mentions Sculptures. I finished a Sculpture mission myself and obtained and Ayr.

You have to talk to Maroo a couple times, then she will start you on a mission on the void ;-)]

Adding this while mid mission (the one started from Maroo in the void). So far i have found1 amber one from a container. Found while checking the side rooms instead of heading straight towards the objective. ment to add it shows up on radar with thiefs wit/animal instinct, however they have to be manually picked up

Edited by CCamp88

3 hours ago, CCamp88 said:

You have to talk to Maroo a couple times, then she will start you on a mission on the void ;-)

Specifically for Stars? I'm not talking about the Sculpture missions, then again I might have missed a prompt.

Edited by LazerSkink

3 hours ago, Snowmotion said:

During the mission I ran for the sculpture for Maroo, I aquired a handful of stars from the containers in the room it was housed within, and I believe another came from a locker I opened - they were small glowing items that had a pickup dialogue.

I see, so this means you have to pick them up individually?

The stars seem to come from any where not just the void alone , decided to run a regular Reactor Sabo on Mars to find a star in one of the lockers with my Master Thief Looting Ivara Mod-Set-Up and even got one from the Grineer Galleon

They seem to drop from enemies / crates / lockers

Also more sculptures can be found in the very areas where some of the Syndicate Emblems / Resource Caches would spawn. Just like what "Space Mom" says ; Happy Hunting!

Any type of Loot Mod be it Loot Detector / Primal Instinct and so forth can highlight on the map where it may have landed...you just have to follow the square drop on your mini-map however.

Edited by Azurian-Draguard
Colorful Text....Fashion Frame is end-game. . . Right?

Ive been finding tons in the little canisters to break around the void tiles, but the stars are so small they are obscured by the rubble for a few seconds until the rubble dissipates. They show up on loot radar though, you have to actively pick them up.