Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't remove Ayatan Sculpture as a ship decoration

OddVorbis

After placing an Ayatan Sculpture I found in the Void as a decoration, I tried returning it to my inventory only to find that I can't select or highlight it with the "remove decoration" feature. Oddly enough, the first sculpture I found (through the weekly quest) is able to be placed and removed freely.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

LlZZJH8.jpg

6MWQYH4.jpg

Note that the first one from the weekly is highlighted in red, yet the second one isn't, despite it being in the dead-center of my crosshair.

UPDATE: Seems that I can place other decorations on top of the sculpture's location, making them clip. As far as I know, this isn't possible with ANY other decoration.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

KIdenKN.jpg

aa4JMsn.png

vLpSw5U.jpg

Edited by OddVorbis
Formatting

1 hour ago, OddVorbis said:

After placing an Ayatan Sculpture I found in the Void as a decoration, I tried returning it to my inventory only to find that I can't select or highlight it with the "remove decoration" feature. Oddly enough, the first sculpture I found (through the weekly quest) is able to be placed and removed freely.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

LlZZJH8.jpg

6MWQYH4.jpg

Note that the first one from the weekly is highlighted in red, yet the second one isn't, despite it being in the dead-center of my crosshair.

same problem, cannot remove

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well am having the same problem i think it's because we didn't activate it .. like we didn't add stars before using the sculpture cz am not having any problems with the rest of my sculptures cz i activated them before using them i don't know am just saying 

14 hours ago, valdekk said:
12 hours ago, SamuraiSammy said:

Can't remove mine either.  It's fully fitted with stars, different statue.  Its the third one I've placed and the other two can be moved just fine.

well that was my third sculpture as well and i got it from sortie as well i don't know same common problem we all facing