Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Farm Ayatan & Stars

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay guys!

So, after a long from hautis, I am back!, and I am back with a big qeastion! 

Where is Best Place To Farm Ayatan & Stars?, As I am looking to farm them as best as I can, I already have the  Ayr Ayatan Sculpture and fully sloted with Stars, so now I am on the hunter for the others, As far Stars are quite common in the void, but I wish to kown if there is a sweet spot.

Thank you

Legion!

11 answers to this question

I think you should try to do missions in Corpus Gas City tileset on Jupiter. There are lots of lockers (Amber Stars) and a pretty good amount of storage containers (Amber & Cyan). But you should take Kubrow with equipped Scavenge at max level. It was not so hard to find Amber with help of Kubrow in Grineer Spaceship tileset, so I think you should find a good number of them on Jupiter.

i found one statue twice one on an alert grineer survival and the other was also on a different alert and they were both the same statue but i only got one statue . so i dont think they stack if you have one you cant get another of the same kind . tac potato says that the best way to get statues is after completing challenge rooms in the void but i'm not seeing that . so far both statues i found were on alerts. if someone knows a better way to get statues please let me know . ty 

Edited by cheneryx

On 22/9/2016 at 8:01 PM, LegionCynex said:

Hay guys!

So, after a long from hautis, I am back!, and I am back with a big qeastion! 

Where is Best Place To Farm Ayatan & Stars?, As I am looking to farm them as best as I can, I already have the  Ayr Ayatan Sculpture and fully sloted with Stars, so now I am on the hunter for the others, As far Stars are quite common in the void, but I wish to kown if there is a sweet spot.

Thank you

Legion!

i think it's depend on RNG again. because personally, i already trying to looking for sculp and ayatan stars. ayatan is pretty common to drop from the container/boxes/etc. but for sculp, i think their place is like medallion/datum/etc.

sometimes it's hidden well, sometimes it's not.

For best results, don't forget Thief's Wit/Loot Detector along with a weapon with a large AoE radius such as the Ignis and Telos Boltace.

Ignis and Telos Boltace are quite simply the best can openers in existence though I'd say the TBoltace are much better at clearing entire rooms of containers because the wave goes in all directions compared to the Ignis firing in only one. You'll need Primed Reach for sure if you want the TBoltace to be better than the Ignis though.

For stars, I've had good luck with Exterminate on the Corpus Gas City (Jupiter) tile set. The Gas City tile set has the most orderly and most densely packed lockers, making it easy to go around opening all of them.

For sculptures, I like running low-level Exterminate missions with Ember or any Sabotage or syndicate mission where you're going to be turning the mission upside-down and shaking it like a piggy bank anyways.

I found one statue in a bush next to mobile defence PC on Earth. I don't understand it's spawn, but it seems that those are spawning just like a rare containers. I found like 6 sculptures in some hardly accesable places, like mini loot rooms high above the map in gas city, next to my spawn (I forgot where) and... in bush.

My advice is, to find sculptures, take loot detectors (like thieves wit) and break/check every single container you meet. They seem to replace containers.

Edited by Rokador