Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new unknown figure and dialog???

Noctile

i was looking at the orokin cephalon fragment art work and all of a sudden this figure started talking???? who is thiS? connected to war within?? whats happening??? 

ps i triggered it by clicking randomly on the art work

cHIbIDQ.jpg

i managed to make it pop up twice but cant seem to do it again

Edited by Noctile

You need to move your mouse over the artwork and listen for background static like a game of hot and cold.  When you find the sweetspot a message will pop up.  There is a different one for each of the pieces of art that are unlocked by Cephalon Fragments and together they form one story.

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

You need to move your mouse over the artwork and listen for background static like a game of hot and cold.  When you find the sweetspot a message will pop up.  There is a different one for each of the pieces of art that are unlocked by Cephalon Fragments and together they form one story.

oh dang what! is there a video of some kind with all the voice notes?

all images from cephalon fragments has an hidden message, each one ordered from left to right, up to down

if you follow everything in order, you will understand the meaning of the words

and the fragments tell to us bits of information about the past of the character that you know already in-game, plus all images can be put inside your orbiter, if you buy an display on market

Edited by Zeyez