Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets of the Tenno V.2

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, BrownStalin said:

Nah, you see those Colombian cartels! Making millions off of drugs and the misfortune of innocent people.

Ah... Well I don't like to say this but it is kinda awful truth to say. It is their problem not ours if helps is asked for then we offer that if it is pushed away we accept that. Can we now stay in the topic?

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

The locals will praise you too.

Man...i want to be a drug lord now...

1 minute ago, AlendasNaro said:

Ah... Well I don't like to say this but it is kinda awful truth to say. It is their problem not ours if helps is asked for then we offer that if it is pushed away we accept that. Can we now stay in the topic?

What was the topic, again?

1 minute ago, AlendasNaro said:

It is on topic. Part of it is random conversations that spawn out.

But yeah. Let's move on.

2 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Is my 4 Forma Raksa, TheErebus

That's an interesting coincidence.

This is my first ever kubrow. He's a Huras, and he's named Erebus. He has no forma since I later got a lotus-face Huras and worked on him instead, but I'll always keep him around.

Spoiler

3YCcg3u.jpg

9 hours ago, Azrael said:

That's an interesting coincidence.

This is my first ever kubrow. He's a Huras, and he's named Erebus. He has no forma since I later got a lotus-face Huras and worked on him instead, but I'll always keep him around.

Reveal hidden contents

3YCcg3u.jpg

So lucky. All I ever get that are bulky are the Sunika's.

12 hours ago, Noamuth said:
  Hide contents

~Snip

Is my 4 Forma Raksa, TheErebus

That's a fantastic idea! Can i do the same? For me it would be something like an honor but others might find it insulting. So I'll ask permission first. I may want an ElGuirrix or Skycook3y kubrows?

16 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

My dog died 4 years ago...

That's so sad! One time I lost my brown doxie just as I was going on a vacation and I felt extreme grief. My friend found her at the dog pound, just in time as I got back home. Why not get a new dog? 

On 9/26/2016 at 0:20 PM, OverlordMcGeek said:

Mimi is just staring at you with a look if that camera is something she can eat.

She's been very naughty. Chewed on my shoes, slippers, and hand bag. I was trying to get a photo of both my dogs together, but they just won't cooperate. I need Cesar Millan "The dog whisperer".

rGbpESY.jpg

13 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's a fantastic idea! Can i do the same? For me it would be something like an honor but others might find it insulting. So I'll ask permission first. I may want an ElGuirrix or Skycook3y kubrows?

That's so sad! One time I lost my brown doxie just as I was going on a vacation and I felt extreme grief. My friend found her at the dog pound, just in time as I got back home. Why not get a new dog? 

She's been very naughty. Chewed on my shoes, slippers, and hand bag. I was trying to get a photo of both my dogs together, but they just won't cooperate. I need Cesar Millan "The dog whisperer".

rGbpESY.jpg

You could always honor them by giving a bit of oof to their name:

CB6F15D86EDDDF0F15DC3FCC534A673E70EDC7B4

or cute. Noamuth+meow+sparticus.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yeah, I probably should have asked permission for all the other pets I named after Forumites.  

>.>

<.<

Wanna see OverloadMcCute?