Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are these any good builds ?

Pmueck3

Question

11 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, TennoPain said:

Builds are subjective if you ask me 

Go with the builds u feel you like and do the best with :)

ofcourse , i just like to have other (better) peoples build as examples to see what i could change and since this dude hase a build from pretty much every frame

i wouldn't recommend like 90% of those Loadouts to Players (some have Mods that don't make sense for the intended purpose, some are just literally s...), so no, i wouldn't use that listing for Mod Loadouts to copy paste.

the Wiki Articles for Abilities will cover almost all of what they can do, and you can then find the appropriate balance that works for you. you'll probably find several of those points actually.

I'll comment on the frames I'm most familiar with. Note that in the end, builds are subjective, and these suggestions reflect my own personal preferences. I'll at least explain why I do what I do, though, and options for small tweaks you can try.

For more ideas, you can also try looking at some of the Warframe YouTube channels. Some of them might be a bit out-of-date, but even then you can use them as a starting point.

Nova (Prime): Slow

You can replace Redirection with Constitution for a bit more duration.

You can replace Redirection and Vitality for Primed Flow and Quick Thinking for a bit better survivability at higher levels, especially when you are using Zenurik or are in a squad with a Trinity.

You can reduce Streamline to rank 4 instead of rank 5, which gives you one more free mod capacity, which translates to 5 more energy at the start of the mission. It's not big, but it's still something you can optimize.

Otherwise, there's not much to say here.

Ivara

Honestly, I'm not too much of a fan of building power strength for Artemis Bow and Prowl's head shot bonus. Both of these are powerful enough at neutral power strength, and building for additional power strength means less duration and range to put into Quiver and Prowl's other effects. It's certainly doable, but it's very much a playstyle choice.

My standard build looks like this:

• Aura: Corrosive Projection, Enemy Radar, or Loot Detector
  • Exilus: Power Drift
  • Rank 4 Streamline
  • Rank 4 Fleeting Expertise
  • Primed Flow
  • Primed Continuity or Infiltrate
  • Narrow Minded
  • Overextended
  • Stretch
  • Transient Fortitude

Stats are as follows:

• 175% efficiency
  • 176.5% duration with Primed Continuity, 121.5% duration with Infiltrate
  • 169% range
  • 110% strength

The aura depends on what you're using her for. Enemy Radar is used for Focus farming and Rathuum. Loot Detector is used for syndicate missions and Ayatan treasure hunting.

Infiltrate is used when mobility is necessary, such as Exterminate and Capture, or for Spy to bypass laser gates. Primed Continuity is used in Survival to speed up the pickpocket effect on Prowl and in Rathuum to increase the duration on Sleep Arrow and Cloak Arrow.

You can use Primed Continuity and Constitution instead of Narrow Minded and Stretch when using Infiltrate to get a bit more range (190%) for a bit less duration (105.5%) if that's your cup of tea.

I also have a separate 250% range build that is basically a typical cookie-cutter crowd-control build used to maximize the range on Sleep Arrow and Noise Arrow.

I'm also considering building a focused treasure-hunting build with Thief's Wit, Loot Detector, Master Thief, Infiltrate, and Rush, but that might just be overkill.

Nekros (Prime)

Now that Desecrate and Shadows of the Dead have been reworked, Nekros has a lot of options available to him.

I'm using this support tank build:

• Aura: Corrosive Projection or Energy Siphon
  • Exilus: Power Drift
  • Blind Rage
  • Primed Continuity
  • Primed Flow
  • Equilibrium
  • Health Conversion
  • Vitality
  • Despoil
  • Shield of Shadows

The stats look like this:

• 45% efficiency
  • 155% duration
  • 100% range
  • 214% strength

Despoil and Equilibrium keep my energy and health filled up despite the very low power efficiency. Even then, it's highly encouraged to use Zenurik just to make sure. Health Conversion and Shield of Shadows with 214% power strength (to cap at 90% damage reduction) combined gives Nekros an absurd amount of damage mitigation, on par with or even greater than a Cold Chroma.

There's a bit you can do to customize this build, like replacing Primed Continuity, Health Conversion, or Equilibrium with Stretch to increase the range of Desecrate.

For even more squad support, you can run this with Arcane Pulse and, if you have the luck or funds, Arcane Energize.

Edited by Inarticulate

7 hours ago, Pmueck3 said:

ofcourse , i just like to have other (better) peoples build as examples to see what i could change and since this dude hase a build from pretty much every frame

I would recomend you the guy named Noobshowtek on youtube his builds are op and fun as hell (just keep you eye on the date it was posted) some frames were nerfed / builds so on etc.

I can disagree with players here, builds there and u know why? Because 1k players have 1k tastes and absolut freedom in modding is what this unique game give u. Back to your question, i made flash check on those builds and most of them are based on Defence and Efficiency, which is, imho, good for newbies untill they start to understand which abillity on which frame is worth of extra focus and make the builds fits u, but this u must discover for yourself.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099
Typo