The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fury + Berserker Combo

Zachles

Question

Do they stack together? Just curious, as I am using Berserker with Galatine Prime and the only drawback to that is you don't have the +% attack speed right from the start, you have to crit with the sword to get the benefits.

If they stack, which I'm kinda doubting they do, I'll have the attack speed boost from the get go.

18 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Zachles said:

Do they stack together? Just curious, as I am using Berserker with Galatine Prime and the only drawback to that is you don't have the +% attack speed right from the start, you have to crit with the sword to get the benefits.

If they stack, which I'm kinda doubting they do, I'll have the attack speed boost from the get go.

They do. 

Just now, Zachles said:

Oh, sweet, that's awesome.

Galatine Prime with Berserker stacked three times with Volt's Speed is pretty insane, pretty curious to see what it's like with a Primed Fury in that mix.

I used to use dual cleavers and scindo with volt and it's super fun. I have never needed to use fury however, if your power is high enough u wont need it, use the space for something more useful. 

7 minutes ago, IamRageypoo said:

I used to use dual cleavers and scindo with volt and it's super fun. I have never needed to use fury however, if your power is high enough u wont need it, use the space for something more useful. 

I like high speed melee. Gotta go fast!

45 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

no, they multiply each other

no, they don't.

Fury gives 30%, Berserker gives 75%. Berserker Multiplies Attack Speed, which means that it always gives the same benefit regardless of what Mods you already have Equipped, but it Multiplies based on the Base Attack Speed.
having Fury doesn't mean Berserker increases Attack Speed more than it does otherwise.

(Base Attack Speed * Berserker) + Fury == final Attack Speed.

Berserker would only exponentially grow with Attack Speed modifications that increase your Base Attack Speed.
this is why when you have both vs just one, your Melee Weapon is faster, rather than suddenly so fast that you'd never possibly care about Speed or WarCry to help with slow Weapons, because they would already be as fast as using those with high Power Strength.

furthermore, if the two were exponential with each other, completely breaking Melee Attacks where Animations can't even finish, would have been possible long before Corrupted Mods, when there wasn't even much in the way of Power Strength Bonuses to boost up Speed/WarCry with.
but we needed Corrupted Mods to do that.

Edited by taiiat

On 9/27/2016 at 9:48 PM, taiiat said:

no, they don't.

Fury gives 30%, Berserker gives 75%. Berserker Multiplies Attack Speed, which means that it always gives the same benefit regardless of what Mods you already have Equipped, but it Multiplies based on the Base Attack Speed.
having Fury doesn't mean Berserker increases Attack Speed more than it does otherwise.

(Base Attack Speed * Berserker) + Fury == final Attack Speed.

Berserker would only exponentially grow with Attack Speed modifications that increase your Base Attack Speed.
this is why when you have both vs just one, your Melee Weapon is faster, rather than suddenly so fast that you'd never possibly care about Speed or WarCry to help with slow Weapons, because they would already be as fast as using those with high Power Strength.

furthermore, if the two were exponential with each other, completely breaking Melee Attacks where Animations can't even finish, would have been possible long before Corrupted Mods, when there wasn't even much in the way of Power Strength Bonuses to boost up Speed/WarCry with.
but we needed Corrupted Mods to do that.

you have a very confusing way of saying  "you're wrong 'cause I say otherwise"

1 hour ago, ShiraHagane said:

you have a very confusing way of saying  "you're wrong 'cause I say otherwise"

You're wrong because the game says you're wrong.

It's well-known that attack speed mods are additive with each other (as are mods for any other stat in Warframe).

The only things that are multiplicative are not mods (e.g. effects from certain Warframe abilities, all negative effects on Arcane helmets).

1 minute ago, Inarticulate said:

You're wrong because the game says you're wrong.

It's well-known that attack speed mods are additive with each other (as are mods for any other stat in Warframe).

The only things that are multiplicative are not mods (e.g. effects from certain Warframe abilities, all negative effects on Arcane helmets).

well, berserker isn't a normal attack speed mod

1 hour ago, mikami666134 said:

That doesn't make it multiplicative. I think we should assume that something is additive until someone test it like what happens with blood rush and weeping wounds.

people did test it, and it was found to be multiplicative, but apparently that has changed

On ‎09‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:20 AM, Zachles said:

Oh, sweet, that's awesome.

Galatine Prime with Berserker stacked three times with Volt's Speed is pretty insane, pretty curious to see what it's like with a Primed Fury in that mix.

Berserker, Primed Fury, Valkyr Warcry, Volt Speed and 2 Arcane Strikes. I just want to see that happen.

13 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

It's well-known

The mods are multiplicative to each other. After watching some of my footage - mods seem to be indeed additive. However Arcane Strike is multiplicative to the both of them.

Edited by Epsik-kun