Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you doing right now?

Deshiel

Listening to Starbeam Antarctica by Psyborg Corps. Might continue working on my Tau Journey questline idea tomorrow since it is pretty @(*()$ late right now (3:16AM, only reason I'm not in bed is because I'm hungry and I can't sleep when hungry), Currently have 3 star systems posted and working on getting the 4th one posted. I'll say Oct 7 will be the deadline since that will be the next Devstream.

• Wondering how my life will work out with the situation I'm in
  • Wondering when I get our of high school will I be able to attend college with minimum to no college debt
  • Wondering if I'll be able to happily pursue my career that I'm interested in
  • Wondering if my social life will expand outwards from my introverted lifestyle
  • Wondering if I'm going to be a failure at life and stay stuck in a dead-end job making no means for myself
  • Wondering when TWW comes out for consoles

39 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Geting approval from some renowned artists to use thier art as my youtube cover for

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/706896

That's fantastic! How's everyone? 

Counting down the days when my cousin gets married. And knowing that the random stuff you do together probably you won't be able to do anymore. :( Her bachellorette party was organized by her mom, and it was hella boring. We'll do something outrageously fun and crazy this weekend!

18 hours ago, Deshiel said:

Geting approval from some renowned artists to use thier art as my youtube cover for

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/706896

Approval? Who needs that when you can just STEAL it without permission. It's not like you will get sued or arrested...right?

On a more serious note. What i am currently doing is waiting for STALKER:Shadow of Chernobyl to be done downloading so i can make a "top notch" youtube video.

Just now, BrownStalin said:

Approval? Who needs that when you can just STEAL it without permission. It's not like you will get sued or arrested...right?

On a more serious note. What i am currently doing is waiting for STALKER:Shadow of Chernobyl to be done downloading so i can make a "top notch" youtube video.

This one in particular is my friend :) 

Lol. The excitement of finaly geting employed (in december tho) slowly washes away as suddently my bank account got terminated and I have a debt to pay off....  That I can't pay cuz no muni. Shees maybe I'll be forced to sell mah account :D