Cinematic Moments Contest Winners

Spoiler

TopHatandMonocle, Shifted & Granondaddy: 

xXFurioCreeperXx & MettatonEX: 

ZeroSanitee: 

Coverop, CephalonShy & CrusaderTheFirst :

YasYu & lsafal:

Fan Concept of the Week

Harowing: [Mission Concept] Labyrinth - Let's add something with surprise and challenge

See you this weekend at TwitchCon!!

3 hours ago, Granondaddy said:

Oh, we did it! Sorry you had to read my name on Prime Time. Well, at least it wasn't my new name lol. Congrats to everyone else to won, your hours of effort were worth seeing these other wonderful cinematics! :heart:

Yeah, I honestly didn't think we'd get first place after seeing some of the entries.
There were some really strong competitors.

Congrats everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to make a post. A very Urgent one at that. Now, my younger brother had told me that he had watched this stream a while back, and his name was pulled around 10:50 to 11:00, and there were some instructions he was told to follow to claim the platinum from it. He couldn't figure out how to message the twitch page or something. His username that was pulled was Amaya_Rakuro. His PSN is Amayarokuro. I've whispered the twitch page for him from my own twitch account (RyanBloodX), and have messaged the YouTube page with my YouTube account(Snuffle Ufflegous). I would love to hear a reply in regards to this. I don't want his love for warframe to fail because he couldn't claim something he basically spends 24/7 grinding fissures for to sell items for. Anyways. Devs, if you are listening, Honor the Lotus, tell me what should be done next. If he needs to get ahold of someone himself, I'll see he gets to it ASAP. If this is a waste of time, then thats a shame

~XRyAnBlOoDX(TORGGGUUUEEEE Warlord)