Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Iii Drops.

Xylia

Can someone please tell me why Void III are dropping crap that is commonly found in Void I runs?

Two friends and I did two Void III runs last night, and both of them yielded a Latron Prime Blueprint.

Seriously? Those drop like candy from Void ONE missions. Those shouldn't even be on III's drop table at all, considering that a Void III run is far, far harder than Void I.

The only thing good we got out of the entire night (two Void 1, two Void 2, and two Void 3 missions) was a Reaper Prime Blade that came out of one of the 2's.

The rest of them?

Latron Prime Blueprints and one Frost Prime Chassis (that we didn't need).

Out of six Void runs, four of them were those stupid Latron Prime Blueprints, yet again.

Please remove the Reaper/Latron Prime Blueprints from Void2 and Void3. They're incredibly common in Void 1, and there's a million ways to get Void 1 keys as it is.

Wait, you did SIX runs? And you now say that it's broken - I mean do you consider 6 runs a valid amount of data? Do 60, and we can talk. Your concerns would be maybe valid if void keys would be rare as hell. They are not, you get them in almost every defense missions.

I see your point, the devs say that they are gonna fix that. But i admit, that that way, people are encouraged to play more void keys. And besides, you always get 10,000+ money every time you play a void key.

It is also very DIScouraging at the same time, though.

Why would I want to "waste" 75 platinum on more credits that I don't need (my friend says he has 1,400,000 credits that he has NOTHING to spend them on)?

I mean, you spend 75 platinum on a Key Pack only to get another stupid Latron Prime Blueprint..... eh yeah, screw that.

I was tempted to buy a Key Pack myself but after I saw that BOTH Void 3 runs yielded that stupid BP, I was like "uh no thanks. Not until they fix the stupid drop tables".

Wait, you did SIX runs? And you now say that it's broken - I mean do you consider 6 runs a valid amount of data? Do 60, and we can talk. Your concerns would be maybe valid if void keys would be rare as hell. They are not, you get them in almost every defense missions.

True.

My point is, Void 3 runs should not be yielding items that you commonly get from Void 1 runs, considering Void 3 runs are MUCH, MUCH harder. They should reward more than some stupid item you probably have tons of that you only ever need one of.

If you want to fluff up the tables, remove the Weapon Blueprints and replace them with two of the more popular mods instead, such as Master Thief or Sanctuary.

Can someone please tell me why Void III are dropping crap that is commonly found in Void I runs?

I made a post about this too, and agree with you. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/66743-suggested-changes-to-t3-void-reward-table-forma/

Please remove the Reaper/Latron Prime Blueprints from Void2 and Void3. They're incredibly common in Void 1, and there's a million ways to get Void 1 keys as it is.

I think they should get rid of that, AND all the frost parts other than maybe systems and the frost blueprint. Then give Forma a huge buff in chance since after you get all those parts the only reason you'd go to the void is for forma. T3 voids should be rewarding as they are challenging, you shouldnt get garbage from them.

you are always going to have "fluff".

even if they removed that. it would just be something else you dont want.

My vote would be forma like I said.

It is also very DIScouraging at the same time, though.

Why would I want to "waste" 75 platinum on more credits that I don't need (my friend says he has 1,400,000 credits that he has NOTHING to spend them on)?

I mean, you spend 75 platinum on a Key Pack only to get another stupid Latron Prime Blueprint..... eh yeah, screw that.

I was tempted to buy a Key Pack myself but after I saw that BOTH Void 3 runs yielded that stupid BP, I was like "uh no thanks. Not until they fix the stupid drop tables".

I have everything from the Void, and I did not purchase a single Key Pack, they are a waste of money.  I mainly mooched off of my clan's generosity and also acquired quite a few keys through Defense Missions.  They drop like crazy, and it's about 50/50 odds of getting a t3 key if you make it to the tier 3 levels in Defense.

I have everything from the Void, and I did not purchase a single Key Pack, they are a waste of money.  I mainly mooched off of my clan's generosity and also acquired quite a few keys through Defense Missions.  They drop like crazy, and it's about 50/50 odds of getting a t3 key if you make it to the tier 3 levels in Defense.

50/50 is pretty close to the 3% chance it really has, for sure.

T3 drops are fine as is. It took me ~20 runs to both pieces I needed. The only problem I have with T3 is they're all exterminate so there's barely ever any secret rooms or treasure rooms.

50/50 is pretty close to the 3% chance it really has, for sure.

T3 drops are fine as is. It took me ~20 runs to both pieces I needed. The only problem I have with T3 is they're all exterminate so there's barely ever any secret rooms or treasure rooms.

Sure doesn't feel like 3%.  They are ironically much easier to get than T1 keys.

15% for t2 raid, 15% for t2 exterminate, 3% for t3 exterminate. Thats 33% chance to get one void key or another at any 5 waves in Tier 3 defense missions, to be specific.

T3 drops are fine as is. It took me ~20 runs to both pieces I needed. The only problem I have with T3 is they're all exterminate so there's barely ever any secret rooms or treasure rooms.

Yea they should have a T3 raid... apparently someone forgot all about them though. :(

Edited by unmog

I'm betting they didn't "forget" the T3 raid.  It was probably decided against for the simple reason it would be far, far too easy.

As it stands I can speedrun a T2 Raid with trinity and complete it in 5 minutes without firing a shot. 

The main problem is that there are not enough items for this to work. Over time more items will come out and this will be true. Then there will be people complaining about not being able to get item X without going to T3. Although, actually, I could see more people complaining that they cannot get item X without going to T1.

Done only 4 T3 Voids ever, the keys are so damn hard to get.

Completed a Frost Prime and Reaper Prime (wish I hadn't bothered with the latter...). The Frost Prime is pretty cool, pun intended, but not my playstyle. What I really want is the Latron Prime receiver. And I can't find it. D=

(my friend says he has 1,400,000 credits that he has NOTHING to spend them on)

I can't understand peoples who complaining that they have 100050000 credits which they dont know how to spend.

260+ horus played 8kk+ credids farmed already and i still have use for them? What i'm doing wrong?

I want to clarify something in my OP:

Having the Reaper Blade / Receiver / Frost Prime BPs being rare is NOT my complaint with Void Drops. It is OK if the Blade/Receiver is rare. That's fine.

My Complaint IS, however, that useless junk that you get out of Void 1 runs is dropping in Void 3 runs which simply should not be happening. No player needs 10, 20, 30+ Latron Prime Blueprints.

If you want to add fluff to pad the drop tables, I would add things like Void-only mods (since those are so ridiculously hard to get ahold of) and other Update 8 mods that aren't Void-Only, etc.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Endless_Defense

This says its a 3% chance per wave to get a t3 key.

Be patient dude ! and keep trying !

Has nothing to do with patience or "keep trying".

I don't like seeing Void 1 rewards coming out of Void 3. That's just stupid.

I can understand the 0.6% vs 12% drop on the receiver Void1 and Void3....but... an INCREDIBLY common item like the Latron Prime Blueprint dropping from Void 3 only makes you feel like you wasted a colossal amount of time and effort to clear a Void 3 mission.

That's like finishing Wave 50 on Pluto and getting a Trick Mag or something, the same Trick Mag that drops by the bundles on Mercury. It makes no freaking sense and it destroys what little illusion of Progression exists in this game.