Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave not possible...

Urska

Question

before you ask or say " what?"  or bring up how broke it is. i dont care. how can you pvp if no one ques? i sat in every mode for over 30mins EACH, ever saw anyone else then a MR 2 who lefts after i show up.... sooo this makes it not really possible to do standing then? is it that hated where its not doable unless you build your own teams?..... this is all sorts of sad....

i hope DE sees how bad this is and some how fixes this... OR let us some how solo get Conclave standing... no idea how that would even work but ya.... cant pvp if theirs no one to fights

YES ITS SET TO PUBLIC

its like all i can do is 1v1 my friend.... if i want any chance of getting any standing....

though it some, at this point they should just remove pvp and all its stuff and recolor it for main game, cuz this is a waste of time for everyone. its even a waste of time for DE to even work on it.... kinda sucks cuz i was looking forword to do this on the side...o well

Edited by Urska

People don't do conclave, because it's horribly balanced and hosted from the players (which might be something that's experimented with in the future).  Not to mention there are entire communities within warframe who build aimbots that exist as a 3rd party system outside of the launcher and don't get caught because of it (currently roughly 30-40% of conclave depending on where you go to for your stats).  I'll pop in every once in a while, but between those two and the fact that this is a PvE game (which is what most people come for to begin with), PvP isn't a priority.

Edited by Firefly0037

Just now, Firefly0037 said:

People don't do conclave, because it's horribly balanced and hosted from the players (which might be something that's experimented with in the future).  Not to mention there are entire communities within warframe who build aimbots that exist as a 3rd party system outside of the launcher and don't get caught because of it (roughly 30-40% depending on where you go to for your stats).  I'll pop in every once in a while, but between those two and the fact that this is a PvE game (which is what most people come for to begin with), PvP isn't a priority.

at that point. wont it just be easyer to just drop pvp as a whole and reuse the lost content? kinda a waste of time for DE to put any more time into this unless they competey redo it in almost every way.... even then ppl only do PVE for warframe....

I would do conclave if it wasn't as stated above, laggy and unfair. Whenever you have to pick something because it's the only good choice, it kinda ruins something fun and turns it into your gonna take it and like it kinda atmosphere. They should however add something like World of Warcraft and you get tokens from doing things/alerts/missions, then use those tokens to convert them into conclave rep/ pvp currency so your not stuck only having one way to do something.

Edited by (XB1)RLG4X

1 minute ago, Urska said:

at that point. wont it just be easyer to just drop pvp as a whole and reuse the lost content? kinda a waste of time for DE to put any more time into this unless they competey redo it in almost every way.... even then ppl only do PVE for warframe....

right.  Lunaro was kind of the test to see if they could expand, but that fell short as well.  Warframe just isn't built for PvP, and that's been very prevalent over the past couple of years. 

2 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

right.  Lunaro was kind of the test to see if they could expand, but that fell short as well.  Warframe just isn't built for PvP, and that's been very prevalent over the past couple of years. 

Lunaro was a good step though, I actually find it very fun even though I don't give it the love it deserves all the time. It's an option and more options ultimately makes a better game whether you use them or not.

Edited by (XB1)RLG4X

1 minute ago, Firefly0037 said:

hope they scrap pvp.... or competey re do it so ppl can GET the skins n all... right now its NOT POSSABLE even if i sat their n deal with super bad pvp. i CANT it SUCKS. it means every thing they put into pvp was 100% waste of their time. and it sucks

1 minute ago, (XB1)RLG4X said:

I would do conclave if it wasn't as stated above, laggy and unfair. Whenever you have to pick something because it's the only good choice, it kinda ruins something fun and turns it into your gonna take it and like it kinda atmosphere. They should however add something like World of Warcraft and you get tokens from doing things/alerts/missions, then use those tokens to convert them into conclave rep/ pvp currency so your not stuck only having one way to do something.

they cant copy wow cuz they dont allow cross game typs. be bad... right now how  in wow they removed wow pvp gear it only uses the base ILV of ur normal gear ( aka pve ) they need to just scarp it, and re use the skins n all. cuz i just want the skins ..... issue is EVEN if i was willing to suck it up and go deal with ton of bad pvp for them i CANT

Just now, (XB1)RLG4X said:

Lunaro was a good step though, I actually find it very fun even though I don't give it the love it deserves all the time. It's and option and more options ultimately makes a better game whether you use them or not.

that's true to an extent.  options are good, but they're left in the dust and forgotten if not built properly.  As stated before, this is primarily a PvE game, so you will still not find many people trying to do lunaro or conclave. 

1 minute ago, Urska said:

hope they scrap pvp.... or competey re do it so ppl can GET the skins n all... right now its NOT POSSABLE even if i sat their n deal with super bad pvp. i CANT it SUCKS. it means every thing they put into pvp was 100% waste of their time. and it sucks

they cant copy wow cuz they dont allow cross game typs. be bad... right now how  in wow they removed wow pvp gear it only uses the base ILV of ur normal gear ( aka pve ) they need to just scarp it, and re use the skins n all. cuz i just want the skins ..... issue is EVEN if i was willing to suck it up and go deal with ton of bad pvp for them i CANT

Doesn't even have to be copied from WoW, they already have a similar system with syndicate cashing in items. Honestly the only way they can get people to start conclaving is to just balance Warframes overall before they can worry about anything else. (Mods are a big part of that to)

3 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

that's true to an extent.  options are good, but they're left in the dust and forgotten if not built properly.  As stated before, this is primarily a PvE game, so you will still not find many people trying to do lunaro or conclave. 

I see your point, but for me even if it's garbage someone out there likes it, and there will be a day when they play it or use it. It's just like cosmetics, you don't need them, they have no purpose really, (maybe if you want to show off) but most players use them because it has a purpose to them and betters their experience while playing. Just as having more things to do between missions and sorties betters my experience.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)RLG4X said:

Doesn't even have to be copied from WoW, they already have a similar system with syndicate cashing in items. Honestly the only way they can get people to start conclaving is to just balance Warframes overall before they can worry about anything else. (Mods are a big part of that to)

their is no way to .... we dont have gear in warframe, only mods, even then competey differnt then gear.... really no way to at all too. they need to just drop it, maybe do some pve one with almost no pvp it in... idk i give up, i am sooo dispointed right now with WF kinda just going to take a month or 2 off.... semi hyped patch only gave a T alert with bad rewards....  2 hot fixes after that.... NO clan icon upload..still.... been 5 days.... 1 patch? and 2 hotfixs happen since then....  ( ppl have uploaded their icon SAME day get it added with a patch/hotfix... and no, no email saying any thing ) and now i wana try pvp. flat out cant pvp alone.... endo competey is unfarmable, i tired it all and it gives nothing. endo is just scaled wrongly.... the amount giving is far n fine to each other but the cost to use them is sooo off  its like trying to rank up with cores if they was all super low end r1 cores... ya... Salt level hit cap... i am done for a few months....cya, hope when i come back stuff is fixed or bareable...

3 hours ago, Urska said:

its like all i can do is 1v1 my friend.... if i want any chance of getting any standing....

What region are you queuing in?

I can always find a match in NA E / NA W unless it's some inhuman hour (and therefore everyone else in my region is sleeping). At that point I can still find a match in EU where people are awake.

Try joining the conclave discord for better matchmaking as well / making connections with other pvp players.

https://discord.gg/0o35sDMUR9RSWTWz

RE: cheaters

Not so much a problem in my experience. Maybe encountered 2 cheaters within the past 3 months, less than 5 cheaters within the past year.

Edited by Pythadragon

11 hours ago, Urska said:

before you ask or say " what?"  or bring up how broke it is. i dont care. how can you pvp if no one ques? i sat in every mode for over 30mins EACH, ever saw anyone else then a MR 2 who lefts after i show up.... sooo this makes it not really possible to do standing then? is it that hated where its not doable unless you build your own teams?..... this is all sorts of sad....

i hope DE sees how bad this is and some how fixes this... OR let us some how solo get Conclave standing... no idea how that would even work but ya.... cant pvp if theirs no one to fights

YES ITS SET TO PUBLIC

though it some, at this point they should just remove pvp and all its stuff and recolor it for main game, cuz this is a waste of time for everyone. its even a waste of time for DE to even work on it.... kinda sucks cuz i was looking forword to do this on the side...o well

Have you tried xbox 1? Tons of people are online in the evening. Plus I have found the competition is more fierce over there in conclave. 

Over on xbox tournements are held from time to time where the best players gather. 

We have a few pvp clans that make it exciting to play. If u really want a challenge call out those clans. 

Edited by demoxis

title: "Conclave not possible"

content: "i cant find matches lmao""nobody do pvp lol""pve is broken even though i did no research ecks dee""warframe pvp needs to copy x game cuz i cant play this pvp lel"

can you smell the smell of PVE people who complain without doing any research?

smells like salt

lots of em

Let's rewrite that

Title: "Conclave not possible"
Content: People crying over being destroyed in Conclave. Claiming that 30-40% of the people are hackers and that nobody plays PvP in Warframe. Also complaining that getting standing is way too hard for them.

JFYI:

-There are many Conclave players out there who can nail 10 perfect Headshots with Snipers and Bows in a single row. Some people are just skilled and they don't bother destroying people to their last bit.
-Stop going "EHMAHGERD HAXX" as soon as you are being wrecked in Conclave. Improve, then kill them. There barely are any hackers around. If there are any around they are being noticed by other skilled players. Those players will provide some clear and detailed information in a report. Then there isn't a hacker around anymore. Warframe has no proper detection, that's true. But writing a hack which works in Conclave (e.g. Aimlock) is more of a challenge than to play Conclave itself. And as I already said, hackers won't go unnoticed.
And I am pretty sure 30-40% of the conclave players are NOT hackers. If you already try to estimate it then try being realistic atleast.
-If you can't find any people for Conclave matches, search in the recruitment chat. You can still join public matches with pre-made teams. Otherwise I would recommend you do go there when it's daytime and many people are playing. There barely are people playing in some regions during nighttime. Even if that doesnt work just change the region so you get matched up with people from other parts of the world.
-Getting the standing is easy enough. It isn't that hard if you are a skilled player. And stop doing that "omg I'm to bad to play conclave properly to finish my daily missions, so I need some other guy to let me to them". That's utterly terrible and just destroys the proper conclave gameplay. And the standing you get with that way is also pretty much undeserved.

And one special thing to point out:
Stop saying that DE is wasting their time with Conclave and that they should avoid improving it / that they should just remove it. Conclave is a wonderfull way for veterans to have something to do in Warframe. PvE becomes boring for people who already have all things and got nothing to do anymore. So PvP is also a way for them to have their fun. They can compete against others, create Conclave communities (e.g. clans) or friend other buddies there.

I'm sorry you were unable to find a match. It might have something to do with your matchmaking settings and the region you are using.

On PS4 I can almost always find a game. I've played the conclave enough to own everything that Teshin sells down to the sigils. My rep bar is full most of time with me spending it on relic packs or waiting for the next additions.

Conclave 2.0 is WAY more balanced than 1.0 but there is a skill gap which I suspect is even greater on PC. You can't just go in there and beat everyone unless you already have a handle on the movement and aiming in the first place. You won't be up against the same dumb AI that you're used to. These are real people using real tactics ( excluding the small amount of "cheaters" you claim on PC ).

On 10/1/2016 at 4:40 AM, demoxis said:

Have you tried xbox 1? Tons of people are online in the evening. Plus I have found the competition is more fierce over there in conclave. 

Over on xbox tournements are held from time to time where the best players gather. 

We have a few pvp clans that make it exciting to play. If u really want a challenge call out those clans. 

On 9/30/2016 at 9:18 PM, Pythadragon said:

What region are you queuing in?

I can always find a match in NA E / NA W unless it's some inhuman hour (and therefore everyone else in my region is sleeping). At that point I can still find a match in EU where people are awake.

Try joining the conclave discord for better matchmaking as well / making connections with other pvp players.

https://discord.gg/0o35sDMUR9RSWTWz

RE: cheaters

Not so much a problem in my experience. Maybe encountered 2 cheaters within the past 3 months, less than 5 cheaters within the past year.

USA? 

On 10/1/2016 at 6:50 AM, (PS4)Double991 said:

I'm sorry you were unable to find a match. It might have something to do with your matchmaking settings and the region you are using.

On PS4 I can almost always find a game. I've played the conclave enough to own everything that Teshin sells down to the sigils. My rep bar is full most of time with me spending it on relic packs or waiting for the next additions.

Conclave 2.0 is WAY more balanced than 1.0 but there is a skill gap which I suspect is even greater on PC. You can't just go in there and beat everyone unless you already have a handle on the movement and aiming in the first place. You won't be up against the same dumb AI that you're used to. These are real people using real tactics ( excluding the small amount of "cheaters" you claim on PC ).

dont ever rember it asking me lol. sooo USA? where i am irl :l

On 10/1/2016 at 4:40 AM, demoxis said:

hope ur joking tho. not going to drop all my stuff, like being a founder and my ton game times to move to a lesser platform....lol?

going to guss due to being so far behind makes the toaster versions care more about pvp. wonder if thats true, would make some sense

4 hours ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Since you're not sure on the region.

Go to the Options menu and then the Gameplay tab. There you can change your Region and Matchmaking Ping Limit. Play around with it to your liking.

i did this today around 2pm my time and turns out that NA east is more alike. did a few free for all n tbh i had a great time with my frist match, got 22 orb things ( ores?) 21 kills and only 8 deaths ^^

1 hour ago, bernad2218 said:

USA (NA east and west) is like the most populated regions

west seems to be kinda dead......

also to both of u, thank you for being reasonable and not lawly at my rage. went full salt shaker :< sady my goal is to get that pvp back.... but found out u have to pvp to keep the glow on it... so that made it stupid, going pvp to max just to have it done incase they do pvp 2.0 or some thing good with it

19 hours ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Yeah this can be frustrating some times. I was on xbox 2 days ago and it took me 20 minutes of switching between east and west and adjusting my ping to find a game. But some days are better than others. 

That's the truth. 

Mornings are terrible. I always have  the best luck in the evening. Most conclavers I play against get off work in the evening.