Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want to go back to PC master race

Finn_and_Jake01

Question

Stupid title aside, the basis is true. I've played (had more like it, intermittent in play) warframe for a long time. And when they offered to transfer accounts to the PS4 I did, and have been playing that since about now. But now, I want to go back to PC. Is there a way to transfer and override my PS4 account to my PC account?

Thanks,

A guy who doesn't want to have to get Ivara again

14 answers to this question

14 hours ago, shadowmod said:

what happens to your pc account when you transfer

I think it just stays as it was at the time of transfer. "Transfer" just copies the data over, so you now have two accounts, a PC one and a console one.

I base this off of information from a thread about Founders gear and what happens it when Founders " transfer"  to console (since none of the Founders items exist there), I have not transfered my account myself at any point in time.

Fire up your old account on PC and see what happens.  I also thought I heard something way back when that implied you were closer to cloning your existing PC account, rather than actually migrating your account off of PC and onto your console of choice.  IF that's the case (if!) then your PC account might just be dormant.

It does clone it.

I transferred my account to the XB1 way back when it came out (sometime just after NyxP went live). I continued to play on the PC and still do. The XB1 account languishes, but I took the opportunity when it was available in case my console-loving, imagination-lacking, and just plain cheap friends ever decided to try the game out.

Log in on your PC and play. The account will be as it was when you transferred to the PS4.