Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Build

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay guys

So, I've recently got back into playing Limbo, as I do enjoy this frame alot, despite hes casted aside by most of the community and reluctantly I've managed to make him look quite good, in fashion frame wise. So now I'm looking for a suitable build. I kown he is getting a rework, but with what Steve told me at EGX , The Ash Rework is not until November, so I have no reason, not to bealive, that is the same for Limbo (Feel free to correct me here, Steve).

So with that being said, the type of build I'm looking for is to stay into the Rift, as long as possbile. Almost never ending. As well, to be quite strong in the Rift as well, so my guess is High Duration & Strength. As well, due to Limbo is so squishy mods that improve his Survabtily will be needed as well.

So any help from you guys, will be great!

Legion   

10 answers to this question

If you want to be "invincible" and kill enemies through rift you should deffinitely go with max duration, as much efficiency as you can and power str.
Something like :
Corrosive Projection
P. flow
P. continuity
Narrow minded
Constituition
Transient Fortitude
Intensify or Energy Conversion
Natural talent
Power(or rift surge) and speed drifts

If you want to be more of a supportive role which is more usefull for the team you should go more like :

Corrosive Projection
P. flow
P. continuity
Constituition
Natural talent
Speed drift
Blind rage (combined with 4 energy/sec zenurik or else trans fortitude)
Power drift
HAVEN [augment for Banish (1st ability) which heals allies for 25% of their max HP  and it's affected by your power str.(for example if you have 200% str. you heal for 50% of their max HP)]

I personally use Haven for every kind of different build i use, but most people thing you should go for more of somethying else.

P.S. allies banished in the rift can "escape" from it by rolling, so you don't have to recast it to get them outside when you heal them

Growing Power, Power Drift

Natural Talent, Primed Continuity, Rift Torrent, Cataclysmic Continuum, Narrow-Minded, Intensify, Transient Fortitude, and one other mod of your choice.

That's a pretty reliable build. You'll have some Energy problems if you're spamming Banish, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue. There's no defensive mods, but you can do without those. If any of that is a concern, replace Transient Fortitude with Fleeting Expertise, and replace Intensify with Quick Thinking, Redirection, or Vitality. You could also take out Cataclysmic Continuum for basically whatever you wanted.

Edited by YagoXiten

this is my limbo build u can be almost imortal if u do it right cz limbo is super squshy frame.....aura of u choice...exilus speed drift...transient fortitude.quick thinking.vitality.equilibrium.primed flow.streamline.primed continuity...

Just now, ashrah said:

this is my limbo build u can be almost imortal if u do it right cz limbo is super squshy frame.....aura of u choice...exilus speed drift...transient fortitude.quick thinking.vitality.equilibrium.primed flow.streamline.primed continuity...

natural talent is absolutly must

http://warframe-builder.com/l/en/1-0-28/t_30_2020234030_5-7-4-34-8-5-49-6-10-55-3-4-256-1-3-411-4-10-479-2-10-481-5-10-615-9-5-726-0-5_726-8-256-9-479-7-55-10-411-8-481-7-49-8-5-8-34-14-615-9_/f

here's my build which emphasizes on  killing the enemy one by one with banish (max eff and +120 str with +76.5 duration). do note that you must activate rift surge while you're out of the rift to get the energy conversion bonus so it would be sort of dangerous. my advice is bring a carrier and only recast it on cover, since the carrier will bring along the energy orb with you.

1 hour ago, LegandaryBeast said:

If you want to be "invincible" and kill enemies through rift you should deffinitely go with max duration, as much efficiency as you can and power str.
Something like :
Corrosive Projection
P. flow
P. continuity
Narrow minded
Constituition
Transient Fortitude
Intensify or Energy Conversion
Natural talent
Power(or rift surge) and speed drifts

If you want to be more of a supportive role which is more usefull for the team you should go more like :

Corrosive Projection
P. flow
P. continuity
Constituition
Natural talent
Speed drift
Blind rage (combined with 4 energy/sec zenurik or else trans fortitude)
Power drift
HAVEN [augment for Banish (1st ability) which heals allies for 25% of their max HP  and it's affected by your power str.(for example if you have 200% str. you heal for 50% of their max HP)]

I personally use Haven for every kind of different build i use, but most people thing you should go for more of somethying else.

P.S. allies banished in the rift can "escape" from it by rolling, so you don't have to recast it to get them outside when you heal them

Thank you!, chuold you post this on the warframe builder?

Alright, so I've got this so far: https://goo.gl/vbr93n

I'm going for Max Duration as possbile, as said, to stay in the Rift and I need high Power Strength, However that being said, there is 2 issues I've ran into.

Not Enough Mod Slots & Augments choice.

I'm wanting to go for the Max Duration/Strength Build, while adding fair amount of efficiency, however I want to keep the Rift Torrent mod, to help me, however I am unsure on Cataclysmic Continuum.

As well, Im unsure what is better: Intensify or Energy Conversion (Im Thinking Int, due to Im always in the rift), as I don't think I can pick-up orbs while in the rift.

As well, unsure where I will be able to fit Natural talent, However for the Aura slot Im thinking Growing Power or Brief Respite. Why each one?.

Brief Respite: I'll be spamming Banish & Rift Surge quite alot, and Over-shields, will protect me quite alot. for thos who are in the rift.

Growing Power: I'll be useing a Trigs Prime, for my main "Killer weapon", so status proc of that, shuold help as well. But B.R sounds a bit better. with Inf-Over-shields.

Same goes for Power Drift or Coaction Drift.

Coaction Drift: This shuold significantly boost Brief Respite or Growing Power. Even more O.S shuold be great!.

Power Dift: Petty much Self,Exp: More Strg. 

So anyone can help me with this little pickle im in?,

P.S:   Blind Rage, Intensify, and Transient Fortitude,provides a total of +199% Power Strength. Whuold that be nessseracy?