Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building my Dojo, but...

Odinn

Question

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, -En_Sabah_Nur- said:

I'm trying to build my Dojo a certain way, got it drawn out and everything...but somethings wrong.

I want to build another reactor but I don't know why it's not showing up...any thoughts?

https://s11.postimg.org/6na9k2537/20161002121011_1.jpg

the room is too big for where you wish to place it. (itll collide with the hall you have to the right)

this issue is why i made a downstairs with nothing but 4 way connectors with energy rooms on each side in a straight line. it makes being downstairs useless for exploration, but it makes the other 4 floors of the dojo working.

Edited by Vesiga

2 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

the room is too big for where you wish to place it. (itll collide with the hall you have to the right)

this issue is why i made a downstairs with nothing but 4 way connectors with energy rooms on each side in a straight line. it makes being downstairs useless for exploration, but it makes the other 4 floors of the dojo working.

May have to compensate for it now.

Thanks Tenno o/

8 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

3 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

You have to account for the size of individual rooms.

I've seen two Dojos to date where the station is something like 4 floors, and the bottom-most floor is a gridwork of reactors, just so they don't interfere with the rest of the layout... 

That's pretty much it. I have never met the issue because I originally placed all reactors and barracks on the lower floor. On the central floor I have the halls, labs and 2 duel rooms. On the upper floor I placed the obstacle course, observatories and some big gardens.

3 hours ago, FLSH_BNG said:

From what I can see on the minimap, it looks like you don't have the required Oracle room to build the lab. All labs have the oracle as a prerequisite.

It was for size comparison for the reactor room...it looks about the same size...so yeah :l