Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

afk warnings ?

tfg9078

Question

so i got a warning for being afk and then i get the words: any future reports that you are leeching missions and your account will be suspended

and here is the thing i want to know will the suspending be permenant or at a amount of time and is there anyway the warning will dissapear ? 

11 answers to this question

Honestly never got that kind of report.

It will probably stay imo. If you are planning on other afk session better play with tenno that wont report you or explain why to your fellow tenno before doing it.

Personaly i had to go afk a couple of times when my daughter got sick and my fellow tenno perfectly understood event if we missed an event drop for like 5 seconds because of that .

2 minutes ago, tfg9078 said:

so what I can get from this is there is a 75% chance I'm F-ed if someone reports me for that again

Nah just if its founded.

Just make sure you dont get reported for real.

If someone report you without a good reason you wont get in any trouble ^.^ 

Reports at support must be justified, explained and may even require screenshots.

You will only get reported again if you continue the afk attitude, such behavior is unwanted and may even cause problems for the mission itself. Mission such as survival and interception, afk gameplay can also be reported as the player acting against the team, just being there not doing anything will hinder the gameplay for the rest, worst case scenario the team loses thanks to the afk player.

Survival stalls because the afk player collects armies of enemies and the game is designed in a way so that it doesn't spawn more enemies until the existing ones are dead.

On an interception, the team capture rate is 4x slower, when in reality only 3 players are playing.

Does this mean you can afk in other missions? no.

1 hour ago, tfg9078 said:

so i got a warning for being afk and then i get the words: any future reports that you are leeching missions and your account will be suspended

and here is the thing i want to know will the suspending be permenant or at a amount of time and is there anyway the warning will dissapear ? 

Hey tfg9078! Seems you found a gem of the past, these type of warnings were edited awhile back but it seems some did not save. To put you at ease, you will not be suspended for AFK behavior unless otherwise told by a support agent after repeat behavior. 

Sorry for the confusion! 

So mission result screen shots of 0%er players are actually being looked at now? great if they are.  But when it was first talked about and 0% reports started, it wasn't really an issue for false positive reports.  But with changes to frames and overpowered weapons it can easy to get a 0% run if say you get teamed a Mirage using a simulor or an Ember in n low level extermination.  So any staff that view these reports will have to know more than the basics if remote support is used.

The stats don't mean anything, as afk players sometimes use partial gameplay or world on fire to get stats, it's the actual attitude during a mission, this is easily detected when abilities run out of energy, taking several minutes to move around (like from one terminal to the next, especially as frost), nickname doesn't move around and remaining dead.

The stats will not save you and neither will chatting.

Same way if i wipe the entire level and no one gets kills, you will never be reported if i see you doing something, like moving around, but as soon you stand still, you're doomed.

Obviously other players might think reporting without using common sense is ok, same for the players that think (and this is true) being a founder, investing money, being high ranked, doing 2 kills or using world on fire while standing still will not earn you any warning or ban, many have made this mistake.

Edited by KIREEK