Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hell's Chamber drops

CARINA122

Question

12 answers to this question

for actual ways to obtain it other than generous Players, Corpus would be the most practical Faction to play against since 2 fairly common Corpus Units can drop Hells Chamber.
for Missions, all normal Defense Missions, Lv10-20 Interception Missions, and and Lv20+ Excavation Missions can award Hells Chamber as a Mission Reward.

4 minutes ago, taiiat said:

for actual ways to obtain it other than generous Players, Corpus would be the most practical Faction to play against since 2 fairly common Corpus Units can drop Hells Chamber.
for Missions, all normal Defense Missions, Lv10-20 Interception Missions, and and Lv20+ Excavation Missions can award Hells Chamber as a Mission Reward.

Thank you for the information, I heard it has a very small chance of dropping like all the other rare mods. Would you suggest Void as another viable option?

Welcome!  It's great that some people already offered to give you the mod.

I have good luck getting Hell's Chamber when I run around in the Void.  Containers in more hidden away places in the Void or parkour rooms tend to drop mods, and Hell's Chamber is one of them.  If you already unlocked Phobos, you can get to low level Void missions.  I would equip Thief's Wit or Loot Detector and run easy missions like Exterminate to look for these containers.

If you're decent at spying, I would try those missions as well.  It shouldn't matter the difficulty level if you are looking for Hell's Chamber.  It's a nice way to get other mods and relics too so you won't be wasting time even if you don't find what you want on your first try.

41 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

Welcome!  It's great that some people already offered to give you the mod.

I have good luck getting Hell's Chamber when I run around in the Void.  Containers in more hidden away places in the Void or parkour rooms tend to drop mods, and Hell's Chamber is one of them.  If you already unlocked Phobos, you can get to low level Void missions.  I would equip Thief's Wit or Loot Detector and run easy missions like Exterminate to look for these containers.

If you're decent at spying, I would try those missions as well.  It shouldn't matter the difficulty level if you are looking for Hell's Chamber.  It's a nice way to get other mods and relics too so you won't be wasting time even if you don't find what you want on your first try.

Yeah that one is really hard for me to find.

I know it says on the wiki that most of the rare mods can be found in Void containers, but I haven't found any mod myself. Although Sabotage missions are very easy and fast if you know all the secret rooms, and mostly provide good loot. I have a good number of good rare mods that I got in those missions but i haven't been lucky with Hell's Chamber our its rifle counterpart. 

Thank you for the advice, I will try to get better in spy missions cause to most people Spy 2.0 is the best way to get rare items and mods in general.

6 hours ago, CARINA122 said:

I have a good number of good rare mods that I got in those missions but i haven't been lucky with Hell's Chamber our its rifle counterpart. 

The best way to get these two multishot mods is playing high level excavation missions (Europa, Neptune or Pluto).  You should be running those missions a lot for a number of reasons like getting endo and neo / axi relics.  The mods are mostly a bonus.

If those are too high level for you then the second best option for Hell's chamber is low level defense (Mercury to Phobos).  Wave 15 is where the mod would get awarded.  Mercury is a nice choice for being infested rather than Grineer or Corpus.

The drop chance is below 10% in all cases so expect to need to run these missions a bunch if RNG is not on your side.

7 hours ago, CARINA122 said:

I will try to get better in spy missions cause to most people Spy 2.0 is the best way to get rare items and mods in general.

Spy and excavation are by far the best value for your time.  Interception is pretty good too depending on what you are looking for but a lot of people don't like it.  I don't mind it, especially as a change.

11 hours ago, CARINA122 said:

Would you suggest Void as another viable option?

Void has normal Defense Missions, so yes.

Void Interception is way above Lv10-20 Interception though. so Defense is the only match up there.
but you also don't have Corpus there, so your chances are a bit worse. Corpus Defense, Corpus Lv20+ Excavation, or Corpus lv10-20 Interception would be my recommendations if you're looking for the best chances possible.
Mods of this sort can also be awarded in Spy, which can be worthwhile for your time spent, if you know the Spy Vaults well and can do them quickly.

11 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

Containers in more hidden away places in the Void or parkour rooms tend to drop mods

ah! yes i forgot about Void Pots. thank you.

ones in l00t rooms (behind time trials or rooms filled with lasers, Et Cetera) have their own unique pool of Mods they can drop, which includes various Rare Mods that are useful to newer Players.

that is also a reasonable option.