Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within, What if...it was all archwing?

LuckyCharm

Just now, Glitch_Kitten said:

underwater sharkwing lunaro against the queens while defending 3 extractors at once, de make it happen

after which you have a pursuit sabotage, in which you have to capture the pilot and hack the consoles to alert the corpus for a crossfire?

I wouldn't be touching it at all.

I took a break right when Archwing launched after getting mine and only cam back a few days ago. I think my Archwing stuff is now level 11 or so. I have no potatoes or forma in them, no intention of doing either. 

Just now, LuckyCharm said:

I used to love those, especially the ones where you expect a long mission and the lotus pops up and says "change of plans, kill everyone" 

I joined up after those were patched out. I was told ou'd be doing a Corpus MobDef or something, only to be told to kill everything, because the GODDAMNED GRINEER HAVE BOARDED THE SHIP!

Just now, LuckyCharm said:

I used to love those, especially the ones where you expect a long mission and the lotus pops up and says "change of plans, kill everyone" 

I know, I really want DE to put in Unstable Mission Types, where things can get chaotic really fast. And I didn't mean that as a bad thing, It just sounds like I'll get carpal tunnel syndrome trying to juggle everything at once.

1 minute ago, Nocam said:

I joined up after those were patched out. I was told ou'd be doing a Corpus MobDef or something, only to be told to kill everything, because the GODDAMNED GRINEER HAVE BOARDED THE SHIP!

Gib moar plox

Edited by Rounpositron

since they "improved" (aka destroyed) ark-wing I can hardly play it still -if the war within has A mission of it I have no issues -but  if it was like whole thing I am totally out, and I mean out -out, screw the 2000 hours i have in the game I would be 100% done. 

on the plus side DE are not that DUMB 

though sometimes they come close.

food for thought: what if the big change is -our lisets get weapons and we have amazing space ship battles?! 

Edited by morningstar999

Just now, Marvelous_A said:

Oh look we have a  badass over here.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nobody would ever care if it's archwing or not if it doesn't come out at the first place.

Now, now, there's no need for aggressive tactics. But I do agree, it wouldn't matter if there are Archwing missions if The War Within hasn't came out.

What if the "features" DE said they were bringing in were actually evolving game modes? I could get behind that... Say.. blow a window ope, you get blasted outside and have to re-enter the ship via archwing. Or Hack a terminal and find out theres a rescue hostage or something on board

1 minute ago, LuckyCharm said:

What if the "features" DE said they were bringing in were actually evolving game modes? I could get behind that... Say.. blow a window ope, you get blasted outside and have to re-enter the ship via archwing. Or Hack a terminal and find out theres a rescue hostage or something on board

Same here! Bring back the Ye Olden Beta/Alpha Missions! Like planting charges in Archwing mode to cause a distraction in one section of the ship to be able to get to the mission target easier!

3 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

gib pl0x

1 minute ago, LoreKeeper-Ronan- said:

Same here! Bring back the Ye Olden Beta/Alpha Missions! Like planting charges in Archwing mode to cause a distraction in one section of the ship to be able to get to the mission target easier!

I rather miss the missions where you kill the reactor in a sabotage, it starts counting down for a meltdown and the lotus says to kill everything, so you have 3 minutes to rush about killing everything before the ship blows up

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Got a chuckle outta me......but not far enough.

Umbra is actually the code word for the newest underwater only archwing and is also a series of scannable plants that only appear during a short time window in the middle of the night that move while you're trying to scan em and each scan is RNG-based. Fite meh.

Dear Lord Almighty, the salt is real!