Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want a Better Bond With tenno operatives

(PSN)TrollyThyTrinity

I get you there man, We saved them but they don't do much, they sit their lazy fanny in a chair all day, and the only time others see them is when we use our focus ability....And I got mine so cool looking :( I wish they showed up in game more often as well as having more use.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Nzza_News said:

We rescue them save their life , they can somewhat fight but not like us.

what if we inspired them to want to be like ninja.

What they seek us for training.

we dont see to many praises or how much we mean to the operatives 

I hear you, it would be great if we could train a few and let them live in with us, maybe even let them borrow our equipment, if the live in one sounds bad, then how about a training hall for them in our dojo? Besides, Imagine having a squad of operatives with you each with their own weapon you picked out for them, One could do Sniper Support, another would be close range shotgunner, another would be support rifleman, and then lastly, a blademaster who can easily tear down enemy ranks!

Edited by LoreKeeper-Ronan-

On the other hand, they are probably Lotus' agents. We know her network is impressive and that implies that many people work and die for her/tenno cause. The way I see it, they are the unsung heroes, forgotten in the shadow of tenno glory. If anything it is them, who don't get enough praise and us saving them is not a favour to them but our duty. In my oppinion, of course. That said, it is only proper to make the player characters the heroes.

14 minutes ago, TheElementalX said:

I get you there man, We saved them but they don't do much, they sit their lazy fanny in a chair all day, and the only time others see them is when we use our focus ability....And I got mine so cool looking :( I wish they showed up in game more often as well as having more use.

you mixed up operator and operative there mate :) Hes talking about the mission objective dudes that are really badly explained throughout the whole lore.

But I agree that operators need some love too and I got high hopes that TWW will deliver in that regard.

I think Steve said something about carrying around operatives in the orbiter as part of a sort of extended rescue/rehabilitation mission thing on one of the previous dev streams.

He also said the guest would have something to do with one of the locked orbiter rooms. I *think* he mentioned the creepy-crud door, but not 100% sure on that.

11 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

you mixed up operator and operative there mate :) Hes talking about the mission objective dudes that are really badly explained throughout the whole lore.

But I agree that operators need some love too and I got high hopes that TWW will deliver in that regard.

Ah. I just realized that. Thankyou. me and my speedread mistakes....welp

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Nzza_News said:

We rescue them save their life , they can somewhat fight but not like us.

what if we inspired them to want to be like ninja.

What they seek us for training.

we dont see to many praises or how much we mean to the operatives 

warframes are metal puppets the operator controls them.  since we the controllers/keyboardmouse we are the operator. the scene of saving the tenno is actually the operator is saving themselves but they didnt know yet because in their dream they are the warframe.

10 minutes ago, Tain_OSkoom said:

I think Steve said something about carrying around operatives in the orbiter as part of a sort of extended rescue/rehabilitation mission thing on one of the previous dev streams.

He also said the guest would have something to do with one of the locked orbiter rooms. I *think* he mentioned the creepy-crud door, but not 100% sure on that.

Now that you mention it, I do recall something like that. Seems some people on this thread are still misreading "operative" as "operator", though in the case of your post it was actually a valid case. Thumbs up for attention. I can only vaguely remember Steve saying something in that fashion, though. Doubt we´ll be having a human pen(storage-unit case of the word, not a pencil or the like) or something though, since space would fill up fast if we got everyone we save there...

After the amount of times I've had a "tenno operative" burn me by grabbing an orokin cell or a pack of 3 uncommon cores as a reward for endless void tower mission rather than something remotely useful... I'd rather the enemies take them.

"Hey boss, thanks for distracting all of those enemies, who would otherwise slaughter me, for half an hour. Here, I got you 3 Orokin cores, 3 uncommon cores, and Bronco Prime parts, again!"

"...... I'm not going to rescue you when your &#! gets caught."

2 minutes ago, Insizer said:

After the amount of times I've had a "tenno operative" burn me by grabbing an orokin cell or a pack of 3 uncommon cores as a reward for endless void tower mission rather than something remotely useful... I'd rather the enemies take them.

"Hey boss, thanks for distracting all of those enemies, who would otherwise slaughter me, for half an hour. Here, I got you 3 Orokin cores, 3 uncommon cores, and Bronco Prime parts, again!"

"...... I'm not going to rescue you when your &#! gets caught."

Well to be fair, given the amount of times I've had to carry people through spy missions... apparently espionage is hard.

1 minute ago, Ryme said:

Well to be fair, given the amount of times I've had to carry people through spy missions... apparently espionage is hard.

That doesn't prevent me from wanting to punt operatives out of the airlock after having 5 missions in a row of this. I didn't like wasting T4 keys in order to get Orokin cells and a couple prime part crumbs.