The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

IG is there any chance that they will allow you to continue making your skins without making a mockery of them?

I've been waiting a long time for a IG Inaros skin... could it still be possible?.

😦

6 minutes ago, IgnusDei said:

Actually, that's art for my fanfic.

Couldn't you work with a modeler via tennogen, and get your original designs into the game? I doubt it would be as lucrative, but it would allow you a higher level of control, albeit without special energy effects.

I obviously don't know what the brunt of your deal with DE entailed, so you don't need to answer.

Edited by Nox_Terminus

23 minutes ago, Rhekemi said:

Of what world? Warframe or something else?

Ah... it started out as a Mass Effect / Deus Ex crossover and then I added some strong backstory elements of Shin Megami Tensei, Metal Gear Rising/Solid and Drakengard.

...It's a little out there.

1 hour ago, IgnusDei said:

Ah... it started out as a Mass Effect / Deus Ex crossover and then I added some strong backstory elements of Shin Megami Tensei, Metal Gear Rising/Solid and Drakengard.

...It's a little out there.

Indeed, sounds quite wild. I can see how most of them might fit together, at least a little, except for the two I don't recognize. (SMT and Drakengard.)

On 11/12/2016 at 11:44 PM, Neptlude said:

Since deluxe skin release goes boy boy girl girl, we should be getting Frost, Mag or Zephyr, Chroma and ???, then Ember and ???

I want Mag now tho .- .

Is it really going under that order for the deluxe skins as well? i just thought that was for the primes. Hadn't noticed yet that they were fallowing the same trend. Awsome!!! Cant wait for Chroma to ACTUALLY look like a dragon!!!!  However now i find myself  curiously trying to remember the order of all skins currently(+expected) launched? Anybody remember?  

Edited by MetalFlame05179

39 minutes ago, MetalFlame05179 said:

Is it really going under that order for the deluxe skins as well? i just thought that was for the primes. Hadn't noticed yet that they were fallowing the same trend. Awsome!!! Cant wait for Chroma to ACTUALLY look like a dragon!!!!  However now i find myself  curiously trying to remember the order of all skins currently(+expected) launched? Anybody remember?  

|Excalibur>Nyx|>Valkyr>Saryn>Rhino> Loki>|Trinity>Oberon|>Banshee>Nova>Ash>Frost (in the devstream they said he will be the next).

On 16/12/2016 at 1:55 PM, NeloAngelicus said:

|Excalibur>Nyx|>Valkyr>Saryn>Rhino> Loki>|Trinity>Oberon|>Banshee>Nova>Ash>Frost (in the devstream they said he will be the next).

Ah ok... soooo in all truth there hasnt been established an exact order yet. Only because so far the only ones to follow that line is starting since Banshees. Prior to that there was no order as far as i can tell. right?

20 minutes ago, MetalFlame05179 said:

Will the Frost Deluxe Skin be released still within 2016? you know a nice little Holiday launch. Or will it be for 2017? anyone have any ideas?

DE are on break now until after the New Year.

The Frost Deluxe skin is coming in 2017.

• 2 weeks later...

Devstream 85: They hope Frost Deluxe will be ready to ship next week, I think Timestamp was around 35:05 Minutes.

The Sword Skin (at least they called it that) seems to stay a little suprise for when he arrives.

HYPE!!! :3

Edited by Paranoiasoul

On 12/12/2016 at 11:18 AM, IgnusDei said:

Here's what Ember Deluxe looked like as I submitted her:

francois-cannels-emberdeluxefinal02.jpg?

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZzRXw

I can see why you pushed back, the additions that were made are an artistic cluster F***. I also find the fact that they changed the trinity skin's feet into like fox feet really really annoying, it makes her legs look tiny and it is weirdly proportioned. I might not buy the skin knowing what I could have had...

• 1 month later...