Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vestan Moss

winsock2oo6

Question

15 answers to this question

Do asteroid missions. They are 2d objects so they aren't seen as easily as other plants, but they have the upside of having 100% spawn chance in the specific spots in specific tiles. Remember where you find them as they will ALWAYS be in the same spots if you find the same tile again.

I was looking right at it tried to scan it and it was red and then down below the scanner said unranked scanner and i know you can only scan things 12 times before you cant scan it anymore now i know you probable should be getting that from this maybe but it is

Edited by winsock2oo6

1. equip the Synthesis Scanner in your gear wheel
  2. join a grineer asteroid mission
  3. press and hold [Q] (default setting)
  4. mouse over the Synthesis Scanner to equip them
  5. hold down right click to aim
  6. use left click to scann
  7. sometimes the vestan moss is difficult to scan since its kinda inside the rock so just slowly aim over it till you hear a sound (or just keep left click hold down all the time so it starts scanning if there is a spot)
  8. if you want to unequip the scanner open the gear wheel again and select the scanner again or just switch weapons like you usually do

yea i figure that wat you mean. ok so i tried that and when i did it was red which i believe means that you cant scan it no more because it was already completed. So bit confused on how I'm suppose to scan even though I have completed the codex sorry if im a bit slow but seem I'm not getting it.