Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is Rathuum still a thing

(XBOX)sisco ascendant

as titled, why is Rathuum still a thing? i know when it was an event it was new and literally everyone i knew was playing it for the event rewards, but that time has passed. now i want to fight Kela to get Saryn's parts... mainly to build Chroma... but also to build saryn seeing as i have that many chassis and helmets.

Now Rathuum is no longer a thing i still think its ok to make people earn that first 100 points to be able to face Kela, but, its stupid that for every time we kill her which isn't that hard i have to go back to doing the arenas to get another 50 points to put me back on 100 to be able to kill her again. i farmed Lephantis faster when i was building nekros and ODA keys take an hour to build!

remove the costs 50 points to kill kela thing. we don't get event rewards for doing it, the boss is easier to beat than the lowest level arena mission and the amount of time required to complete a single boss run (upto 10 arenas+the boss or upto 5+the boss for subsequent runs) is unreasonable.

does anyone else have an opinion on this?

11 minutes ago, (XB1)sisco ascendant said:

does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Just pick Ash prime ( or make 4 ppl party with ash) and go and farm for ~250points . By doing Rathum you also have small  chance for [Vengeful Revenant] (100-150p worth).

Rathuum is also nice Endo farm. After  reaching 250 you can go to kill kela 3 times. Remember to do the highest lvl arena.

Also ash build - Steel charge or energy siphon , full range and efficiency (25 mana cost).

6 minutes ago, LABAL said:

Would you rather collet alert-only coordinates to build keys?
At least it's fun.

Countering one bad design with another bad design is your answer?

I agree with OP cause it´s kinda tedious, but it will change sooner or later, cause it was the same with Hydroid.

26 minutes ago, bmsorok said:

Just pick Ash prime ( or make 4 ppl party with ash) and go and farm for ~250points . By doing Rathum you also have small  chance for [Vengeful Revenant] (100-150p worth).

Rathuum is also nice Endo farm. After  reaching 250 you can go to kill kela 3 times. Remember to do the highest lvl arena.

Also ash build - Steel charge or energy siphon , full range and efficiency (25 mana cost).

the problem with that is i also need the last part of ash p or 2 parts of ash. i get more endo from running cholistan on europa. lastly... kill her 3 times... are you implying i'd get 1 of each BP she drops because i stopped counting how many time this last week i've killed her and i've yet to see a systems drop.

11 minutes ago, Burritochu said:

Yeah the Rathuum points system really needs to change, it's incredibly tedious. Tbh I think Saryn Prime is easier to get than the original Saryn now.

probably is.

I find rathuum is really redundant

is tiring to do normal mission to fight kela and pray for random drop.

is worst than mesa. (IMO)

y not lump it up togetrher. jsut the whole mission is killing her body guard + her

thats more exciting and less tedious xd