Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm new here.

iFlynn

XBNyP4R.gif

Welcome friend!

Sincere apologies if this is something I should know, but I swear I've seen that username before, the Second Stream Podcast perhaps?

Anyways hope to see you active here often like many of us! You'll probably see me more around writing encyclopedia-long posts and replies about Zephyr and what not (Seriously though, I could write a book about her lol), as well as anything Conclave / Archwing related as I personally adore those game modes the most.

My only advice is:

To be careful and not getting too involved/trapped during Update nights when the General Discussion subforum gets a bit heated from time-to-time lol. It doesn't happen that terribly often, but I've seen some of the nicest Tenno on here get really aggressive when we all know better than that xD

Anyways, cheers and hope to see you around!♡ NxanipT.gif

P.S. If you embrace the internet-life of dank memes, you'll get along here just fine.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

6 hours ago, iamiFlynn said:

Hey guys what's up its iFlynn here, and i'm new to the forums, No idea what exactly I'm posting or where i'm posting this but I hope to be able to create threads that spark conversation within the community!

Going to try my best to keep the forum posts as civil as possible when it comes to posting feedback and speaking about our opinions, but other than that there is not much left to say on this post other than #makewarframegreatagain? 

hey Flynn. have fun on the forums :P

Just know that Lotus is part of the illuminati and that we are helping her achieve dominance over all.

15 hours ago, iamiFlynn said:

Hey guys what's up its iFlynn here, and i'm new to the forums, No idea what exactly I'm posting or where i'm posting this but I hope to be able to create threads that spark conversation within the community!

Going to try my best to keep the forum posts as civil as possible when it comes to posting feedback and speaking about our opinions, but other than that there is not much left to say on this post other than #makewarframegreatagain? 

15 hours ago, iamiFlynn said:

Btw for your dread build why not use argon scope instead of point strike?

1 hour ago, AngryBAsian said:

Btw for your dread build why not use argon scope instead of point strike?

point strike gives a higher crit chance than argon.  :)

1 hour ago, AngryBAsian said:

Just know that Lotus is part of the illuminati and that we are helping her achieve dominance over all.

Shhh! He hasn't been inmducted yet!

17 hours ago, iamiFlynn said:

Wellcome, right now a Chroma is protecting you :-)

Edited by ArionLightning

18 hours ago, iamiFlynn said:

abandon hope all ye whom enter here :)

29 minutes ago, AngryBAsian said:

But it feels so great when it crits like 50-80k dmg  T.T

The thing is that the dread already red crits. So putting argon on it doesn't take it into the red zone, it's already there. So there'll be some diminishing returns from using argon. Argon is still an increase in dps, and if you want it to hit harder you could try bladed, but personally I prefer an attack speed mod, Speed Trigger or Vile Acceleration make a huge difference in usability and real dps because you can shoot a lot more people. But I don't think this is a place to discuss dread builds. :)

2 hours ago, (PS4)gigglies509 said:

Is it me or has Iflynn's discord taking over this chat ? 

Soon there will be a great battle between off-topic people and discord people. Only the strong shall survive!

Frankly I'm amazed this thread hasn't been moved to off-topic yet. I feel weird having this discussion in general discussion...  :)

47 minutes ago, Azrael said:

The thing is that the dread already red crits. So putting argon on it doesn't take it into the red zone, it's already there. So there'll be some diminishing returns from using argon. Argon is still an increase in dps, and if you want it to hit harder you could try bladed, but personally I prefer an attack speed mod, Speed Trigger or Vile Acceleration make a huge difference in usability and real dps because you can shoot a lot more people. But I don't think this is a place to discuss dread builds. :)

Soon there will be a great battle between off-topic people and discord people. Only the strong shall survive!

Frankly I'm amazed this thread hasn't been moved to off-topic yet. I feel weird having this discussion in general discussion...  :)

man I guess its cause im a GENERAL youtuber, wows my jokes are terrible.