Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Help

Zefat

Question

I've bought the new Djinn Skin bundle, and i forgot that i had already one djinn, but the thing is i want to sell the old djinn and i want to keep the bundle one because of the reactor, so how can i differentiate one from the other? 

This also happens alot to items in this inventory, for example repeated weapons from bundles or even frames, i cant differentiate them whatsoever.

e.g :

A4BXtpL.jpg

5STaCAn.jpg

One has the skin and the other doesn´t so how can i know or identify the one with the reactor. 

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Change the color on the one you'd like to sell to better identify it. Boom problem solved!

both have different colour schemes. it doesn´t show in the inventory. Non of the cosmetic changes appear in the inventory

6 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Put a Forma on the one you want to keep. It will then revert to Unranked. The one you want to sell will then be Rank 30, and the one you want to keep will be Unranked.

I know thats one way to put it, but what if i don't want to waste a forma? They could just at least do like they do with the Prime versions with the Immortal skins on, they keep the name but the icon changes to the skin you selected for example.

1 minute ago, Zefat said:

I know thats one way to put it, but what if i don't want to waste a forma? They could just at least do like they do with the Prime versions with the Immortal skins on, they keep the name but the icon changes to the skin you selected for example.

Well I mean, sure, you can request a Quality of Life feature, but then you'll have to wait until it's implemented to have your problem solved. If you don't mind that, then sure, otherwise there's a workaround to get it sorted faster.

6 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Well I mean, sure, you can request a Quality of Life feature, but then you'll have to wait until it's implemented to have your problem solved. If you don't mind that, then sure, otherwise there's a workaround to get it sorted faster.

True, but still i thought that there was a way to pick them without all this wasting components just for that single purpose, its something as simple as putting one small number or the date it was created or bought, i dont know. Thx anyway. :)

21 minutes ago, Zefat said:

I know thats one way to put it, but what if i don't want to waste a forma?

It wouldn't really be a waste unless you plan to never use that sentinel at all as you will definitely need a few forma just to get full use out of the mod slots available.  One forma is more easily replaced than trying to go through support to get an accidental wrong deletion or waiting for DE to QoL the inventory page which hasn't changed in ages.

I had the same problem when I bought the bundle but I immediately sold the old djinn before I even ranked up the new one.  Putting a forma is going to be your fastest, easiest, and best immediate solution.

Edited by Xekrin

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

It wouldn't really be a waste unless you plan to never use that sentinel at all as you will definitely need a few forma just to get full use out of the mod slots available.  One forma is more easily replaced than trying to go through support to get an accidental wrong deletion or waiting for DE to QoL the inventory page which hasn't changed in ages.

From my perspective its a basic thing specially in a game that has so many weapons and so many items. at least something to know how to pick them, like the specters that saves your loadouts, and asks you if you want to keep the same loadout. I agree that it needs forma but still its making players waste a forma just to identify one item. Again what if i didn´t had a forma? Or just didnt want to use one, the problem is there even if its something you can "fix" with a forma. tho i'm not bashing this, but it could be something to be placed in future patches.

22 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Isn't the market supposed to discount you for bundles when you already own a piece?

I dont think so, check this post