Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros SotD QoL suggestions

tbeest

Because the health of spawned minions decreases over time it would be nice to have a percentage of their average health in the buff section.

Sometimes when heavier units start to spawn in survival I like to kill off some of my current shadows to get the meatier ones, which is completely possible by just waiting for them to die but who likes waiting? It'd be nice if Soul Punch could function like Frost's Freeze works on his Snow Globe, killing the minion it's casted on. Or maybe hold the 4 key to kill off all of your minions.

Would you like these changes? Am I a whiny b#*$& ? Do you have any suggestions? Please let me know

Having been playing with nerkos of late (only just got it a while ago) I'd just like them changed to an 'energy per second' type affair...

I don't mind the limitation of 7 but the need to keep recasting them when they run out of 'life', even when not being attacked, is annoying considering just how long it takes to cast them in the first place.  There's not even an audible notification that they're dead and it's not always easy to see them as they can wander off for miles.... yes we have a tiny counter saying how many but thats not exactly something we see easily during the fighting. 

Actually I think I'd prefer both desecrate and SotD to be energy per second based because desecrate cost is pretty high and I've literally run out of maxed health with despoil active when in a defence with an ember with WoF active. 

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Having been playing with nerkos of late (only just got it a while ago) I'd just like them changed to an 'energy per second' type affair...

I don't mind the limitation of 7 but the need to keep recasting them when they run out of 'life', even when not being attacked, is annoying considering just how long it takes to cast them in the first place.  There's not even an audible notification that they're dead and it's not always easy to see them as they can wander off for miles....

Actually I think I'd prefer both desecrate and SotD to be energy per second based because desecrate cost is pretty high and I've literally run out of maxed health with despoil active when in a defence with an ember with WoF active. 

It used to be duration based. Recasting while active will top up the health of your shadows, will teleport those far away to you and will have a shorter animation (given none died).

Desecrate should provide more health than it takes with Despoil (it only removes your health if a corps gets desecrated). Just run with Vacuum and you'll be fine.

1 minute ago, tbeest said:

It used to be duration based. Recasting while active will top up the health of your shadows, will teleport those far away to you and will have a shorter animation (given none died).

Desecrate should provide more health than it takes with Despoil (it only removes your health if a corps gets desecrated). Just run with Vacuum and you'll be fine.

It still is duration based, it's just now a x% of health per second instead of pure duration.  A fixed percentage drop is no different that 100 divided % per second reduction to give the total duration.  I know about teleport but the AI shouldn't have them wandering so far away that we NEED to call them back.  But like I say I still would prefer it to be an amount of energy taken per second similar to how equinox and maim works. 

Desecrate 'should' provide more health than it takes, not to mention nekros passive of 5 health per nearby kill, but it doesn't in all circumstances.  I was doing a defence and this is where I first noticed I wasn't getting enough health to compensate for all the damage being done by the ember with WoF on.  I then noticed that I was struggling to get enough health from a low level excavation due to the amount of enemies being killed versus their health drops, and this was just me killing the enemies due to us splitting up to do different excavators.  In both situations I was running carrier prime with vacuum.  

How about such QoL as make it as it should be after rework-No More Duration in SotD aka let them be untill they get killed? No?

But yea, i understand, it's too op, everyone will runs nekro all day long, full time, party of 4 nekro in every mission, 8 nekro raid, coz he will be soooooooo good (sarcasm mode off).