The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.2: Tenno Reinforcement

[DE]Rebecca

- Fix for Wyrm’s crowd dispersion not being able to stun certain enemy types.

- Fix for Wyrm’s crowd dispersion not stunning certain enemies during attack sequences.

- Fixed range damage issues with Wyrm’s crowd dispersion.

- Adjusted crowd dispersion FX to better match damage radius.

Finally.... crowd dispersion has been broken for forever.

- Several Fixes for “In Air” bug when trying to cast certain powers.

Yes!

- Fixed Fusion Moa’s from launching themselves into low-earth orbit.

:(  They just wanted to touch the sky.

- Fix for Wyrm’s crowd dispersion not being able to stun certain enemy types.

- Fix for Wyrm’s crowd dispersion not stunning certain enemies during attack sequences.

- Fixed range damage issues with Wyrm’s crowd dispersion.

- Adjusted crowd dispersion FX to better match damage radius.

So does this mean his crowd disperion actually works now and he may be worth trying out/using?

Just thought I'd let you know about a bug with the Kogake (Amazing weapon, thank you for this reinforcement!)

The Charge Attack will (On Grineer at least) will turn them into ragdolls that take no damage from any source until they start getting back up again. This can last a short while and really breaks the flow of using this amazing weapon. Unless you kill the enemy in 1 round-house kick, they'll be on the floor for 3-5 seconds before they get up and can be killed.

Thanks again!

"Green with envy over the Grineer? Curious about your nemesis’ arsenal? Try out some Grineer weapons as an alternative to your Tenno starting gear!"

How does this work?

It's a new Grineer-themed weapon pack. For platinum. So, no, it's not at all what our dear community manager here might make it sound like.

Anyone else having a problem leveling the Kogake? Ive played a few missions and each time ive leveled it atleast once if not 3 times in a single mission and when i go to add mods it says the Kogake is "Unranked"

Is mine glitched or is this intentional?

At last we can dress in greens, purples and blues! Honestly, there isn't as much variety in violets as I had hoped, but it's still a nice addition.

The Kogake look all kinds of sick and mean, crafting them right now. We can finally kick those Grineer where it hurts!

Wow, so many fixes too! I'm really happy about this update, kudos to the team for a job well done. If the Kogake turn out to be as good as they look, I'm definitely sending some money your way.

Anyone else having a problem leveling the Kogake? Ive played a few missions and each time ive leveled it atleast once if not 3 times in a single mission and when i go to add mods it says the Kogake is "Unranked"

Is mine glitched or is this intentional?

me tooo :( it wont leveling up...