Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Red Veil EXT

Lord_Datastorm

Ok Today's (10/16/16) Exalted Red Veil Exterminate mission. I want to know who does map layout, 147 grineer plus 8 marks spread out over the state of texas. Since I was alone, took me 25 mins to find 8 marks and kill 147 Grineer on Mercury. And the map seemed to get bigger and bigger as I went. I remember a long time ago DE said they were gonna make us run less, then what gives?

This problem has been happening to me too lately, including today's red veil exterminate mission. So far it only seems to happen on the grineer galleon tileset and sometimes on the grineer asteroid tileset.

The map goes on for up to 15 tiles in a random direction away from all enemies and objectives with one lone medallion at the very end of that branch, it can happen several times on one map to form huge levels of 100+ tiles in size.

I really hope this gets looked at, since it makes syndicate missions very tedious.

Edited by PAX_NL

31 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Here, let me introduce you to Procedural Level Generator, he's the guy that does ALL the missions.

The problem isn't universal however. It happens almost exclusively in Grineer Galleon maps. I've been a 'victim' of this and we're not talking a couple rooms that are out of the way. We're talking upwards of 2 dozen rooms, one after the other, completely devoid of everything except the odd crate or syndicate drop. This isn't something that happens once in a while, either. It's happened to me in every Galleon Exterminate since Lunaro has come out.