Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About nerf

Yusif854

Question

Hi guys 

I want to ask you something. Does nerfed warframe has a chance to get nerfed again? For example Trinity, Valkyr etc. get nerfed recently can they get nerfed again? They nerfed saryn. Well, i don't call it nerf they made her even more powerful. She isn't just press 4 to win warframe anymore and i love this! But with very good build saryn can kill everyone in range. Does she has a chance to get nerfed again? I hope not because saryn become my most favorite warframe after rework. 

Thanks for answers...

16 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Yusif854 said:

Saryn breaks balance? I love banshee too she is also very powerful what do you think about balance of these warframe's power? 

For now, I think Saryn is in a pretty good spot, with great synergy between her abilities allowing her to spread mass Viral procs and deal respectable damage. She may be a little lacking in the survivability department, but she makes up for it in terms of dealing damage and debuffing enemies.

For Banshee, eventually when Banshee Prime comes around, she may get tweaked a little, but I feel her abilities are also solid. She is even more frail than Saryn, but when she is played well, she is certainly rewarding and an invaluable asset to the team.

They both feel pretty balanced, with perks, downsides and requiring a degree of awareness and coordination to play.

Just now, Yusif854 said:

Hi guys 

I want to ask you something. Does nerfed warframe has a chance to get nerfed again? For example Trinity, Valkyr etc. get nerfed recently can they get nerfed again? They nerfed saryn. Well, i don't call it nerf they made her even more powerful. She isn't just press 4 to win warframe anymore and i love this! But with very good build saryn can kill everyone in range. Does she has a chance to get nerfed again? I hope not because saryn become my most favorite warframe after rework. 

Thanks for answers...

The short answer is yes.  It's a combination of whatever it is being nerfed truly being too powerful and/or how much the community persistently uproars over something.  There's tons of stuff in game that's hugely unbalanced, but it escapes the vocal few's sights for nerfing, so those items are safe.  There are also many items that are grossly underpowered too that are overlooked constantly.

The game has been in a very long (3 years now) beta test, so anything and everything might change.  It just is.

I think this image sums it up well. 

Spoiler

Anyway, if something is nerfed (I really don't like that word for it, but I digress) but it is still too powerful, it will be nerfed again. If something is nerfed too far, it will be buffed to a reasonably level (See the Vacuum Within). If it is nerfed the correct amount, it will be left alone. 

20 minutes ago, Yusif854 said:

They nerfed saryn

that never happened

and yes i read the end of your post and yes spore build is stupidly OP but saryn was never nerfed. don't ever say it or we will have to send Umbra to bring you into our rehabiliation center..

have a nice day

-Dr Tengus

29 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

that never happened

and yes i read the end of your post and yes spore build is stupidly OP but saryn was never nerfed. don't ever say it or we will have to send Umbra to bring you into our rehabiliation center..

have a nice day

-Dr Tengus

To be fair, the only change in that rework that was a nerf was reducing her overall health and trading it off for a measly amount of armour.

Edited by IronWolfKnight

Just now, IronWolfKnight said:

To be fair, the only change in that rework that was a unreasonable nerf was reducing her overall health and trading it off for a measly amount of armour.

A member of our Umbra staff will come to assist you shortly.

Stand still where you are untill you feel sleepy and we will pick you up.