Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why dont i receive what i bought admins?

(PSN)habbs15

Question

I just bought the 1000plats+ rare mod bundle in psn store and after about two hours i still not getting it in the game, can i have an explanation for what is just happening? 

Because its really annoying to burn money like that expecting progression and be in my situation

waiting for reply ??

11 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, (PS4)habbs15 said:

I just bought the 1000plats+ rare mod bundle in psn store and after about two hours i still not getting it in the game, can i have an explanation for what is just happening? 

Because its really annoying to burn money like that expecting progression and be in my situation

waiting for reply ??

Be patient.Platinum does not become available same second you buy it.Also for Steam users it's easy to miss to confirm your purchase.

1 hour ago, (PS4)habbs15 said:

and after about two hours i still not getting it in the game

^ key words here is 'two hours'.  Depending on how you paid, the current server load, PS4's probable nonsense it is likely there are delays in one or more of the factors you need to take into consideration before going all berserker.

Also fairly certain there is a disclaimer along the lines of "This may take up to 24 hours".

Yes in the day of super highspeed technology expectations are of the NOWNOWNOW variety but some patience couldn't hurt.

3 hours ago, (PS4)habbs15 said:

I just came from the psn forums and they said the same thing... how can i contact and where is the support?

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

place your ticket already, because they always have loads of pending requests so I wonder when they will come to your one.

Edit: I bought plats yesterday with a discount and with a big surprise it was even delivered to my account before I get the e-mail confirmation (LOL) at least that's what it seemed to me. Be patient, may be something is just wrong and will be solved accordingly.

Edited by AhmadIYE