Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Reach this Medallion in the Grineer Sealab?

xiaodenden

Question

Because I don't normally do medallion hunting in Grineer Sealab tile/Uranus, I don't know all of the secret spots so this particular one stomped me.  At first I thought I can get to that section by going through broken fence (see the second image), but that way is blocked by those white pipes and scaffolding.

There's a column of falling water in the middle of this room.  If I turn off the water, I am able to climb up to find a secret room on the top, but I don't see any nook that I can go through.  It seems like the only way back down from the secret room up top is the same way as the way I went up.

I wonder if that medallion is supposed to spawn in the section with the broken fence instead.  Anyway, if anyone knows a way to get to that medallion, please let me know.

Spoiler

uranusmed.jpguranusmed2.jpg

12 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, X3Evanescence said:

Loki + Switch Teleport.

Loki Master- *shot*

In all seriousness, I have also encountered that problem while NOT using Loki, and will certainly like a solution as well.

I remember when we were able to S.T and get some of the LUA Drift mods without any effort at all and DE did some changes and then you cant just teleport everywhere cause it will show a barrier while attempting to teleport, you might be able to send the clone on the other side but so far I can remember you just cant teleport yourself there. Correct me please if I'm wrong.

@OP, so far I can recall doing a syndicate mission in Eris (Usual mobile defense tileset) with some of my friends (note: including a Titania!) and there were an Insignia spawned inside a secret room. we had to get into the vent shafts and reach an entry point blocked by a lump of infested flesh which functionally you could blast off with your weapons but sadly it was bugged and we just couldnt remove it from the way. That Titania simply went through the little gap there was using razor wings to get that medallion and we 3 kept blasting off the point before losing all hope of completing the medallion collection for that mission.

TL:DR - Use Titania-Razor Wing and see what happens. GL

8 hours ago, X3Evanescence said:

Loki + Switch Teleport.

Loki Master- *shot*

In all seriousness, I have also encountered that problem while NOT using Loki, and will certainly like a solution as well.

Of course that comes from someone with a Loki avatar.  ;)  Haha, you're right that would be a good way of getting to that spot.

7 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

go to the far left of the 'fence', there should be an area that is glitched out and you can pass through it 

Thanks for the tip!  Let me see if it'll work the next time I see this room.

8 hours ago, Pavelord said:

Is there any explosive canister, or other interactable item that you could destroy to open a path in that room?, because I don´t think is possible to grab it from the room above.

I can't recall seeing any explosive canister or switches, but I can check the next time I encounter this room.

6 hours ago, Voidforged said:

I've encountered this multiple times. There is no way to get in there without abilities, but I've never been on a frame with relevant abilities to try warping in there.

Yikes, I guess there's no way of getting there without resorting to abilities, unless @GinKenshin is right about going from the left.  Thanks for the info!  I'm leaning towards the opinion that it's not reachable by normal means, but I'll poke around some more.  If there isn't a solution, then it might be a bug after all.

So far I know you cant get it with loki as its changed now how it used to work before, try rajorwing of titania to exploit that section which I think you will be able to or as DeltaPhantom said, submitting a bug report would help.

On 10/17/2016 at 10:06 PM, GinKenshin said:

go to the far left of the 'fence', there should be an area that is glitched out and you can pass through it 

This worked for me! I'm on PS4 and there was an Ayatan Orta statue behind this fence...  I looked everywhere and couldn't figure it out, found this thread and tried this and it worked easily.  Follow the fence all the way to the left till you are just past where it starts and slide into the crevice between the wall and the first fence post. You should clip through and be able to walk through everything, get the item and slide through the same spot to get back.  Goodluck!