Thanks For Watching Prime Time #139!

[DE]Megan

We hope you enjoyed- thanks for watching!

Platinum Winners

Spoiler

captwalke
ddiablo_
silverboll

Fan Art Recap

Rebecca and Megan's Fan Art Favourite

Spoiler

Rebecca: Clem
v6U6EKz.png

Megan: Preparing for Halloween
6SvKRo4.png

Fan Concept of the Week

Unus: Void Energy "Tuning Fork" - Conatus

Really happy for @Unus , and a hearty congratulations!

@[DE]Megan , what's really cool is you chose one of Unus' Independent Weapon Initiative concepts (signature/unique weapons, not variants as we have now, for each syndicate) at a point when Unus was unsure why only the Grineer syndicate weapon was popular.

This is really cool. Can't wait 'til Unus sees this.

Edited by Rhekemi

Holy. . . Holy. . . I have many words, I. . . Thank you! I never expected my mental spillage to become something others would read! Geezus, bonus points that it's halfway through the pile too! Many thanks Mrs. Megan, I never expected to hit the spotlight like that. Also, I just realized something interesting. Many months ago, I created a weapon that suggested a form of barbaric sport it was created for that seems. . . familiar, just a case of great minds thinking alike I guess?

Edited by Unus
Fixed the post because I forgot to test it!

Variant sounds pretty cool, even odds all around.

did the Index with 2 friends today, except the last part (for now). reminds me of the quake / unreal tournament matches we used to have. also the system with banking points reminded me of when we used to play Midtown Madness --> Cops & Robers mode, essentially same thing. me gusta