Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

new mod shield charger is untradeable

Moysa

I dont know if this is intended or not, or if it applies to more of the new mods, but its really annoying. Shield Charger is currently untradeable. i have tried buying it from 3 different people and they cant put it in the trade window.

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "PSA" tag

Apparently its some new trend that to trade new mods you need to have at least 2 copies of it.

@Edit

Seems like that you cant trade pet/sentinel precepts unless you have 2 of it. Makes sense with the default ones, but not with the drop-only ones like Guardian, Sanctuary and Shield Charger.

Edited by MobyTheDuck

I heard that some ppl managed to sell them. Btw, anyone know price of that mod? SOme say that right now, price is about 100 plats. Thats just too much for the mod that you still can get...imagine how much it will be after the event...

On 10/21/2016 at 4:49 PM, TaylorsContraction said:

I traded 2 of these last night, so there's got to be some other mistake going on here???

Yeah thats because you had multiples you cannot trade if you only have one which sucks

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 6:20 AM, ARHYST said:

I heard that some ppl managed to sell them. Btw, anyone know price of that mod? SOme say that right now, price is about 100 plats. Thats just too much for the mod that you still can get...imagine how much it will be after the event...

100p already?

I only farmed two, one for me and one to trade for that Detron mod, which I already traded for. I keep missing every darn chance at nice profits...

10 hours ago, Serinexxa said:

100p already?

I only farmed two, one for me and one to trade for that Detron mod, which I already traded for. I keep missing every darn chance at nice profits...

Now, price is almost 200p. I got 9, 8 for trade. Just need to be patient, and when gets above 300+plats like argon scope, i will sell it...x8 times. i hope all that grind will pay off