Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-75% Off Platinum

Delexive

Question

Hey guys, i've been planning to by some Platinum, my birthday is coming and i have a lot of things i'd like to purchase. When i first time opened Warframe in 3 years (I returned to Warframe and found out that i'm a Founder + Excalibur Prime), i received a note that there is -75% Off Platinum Sale going on for 44 hours and couple of minutes. Well, i bought 370 Platinum for 5€ and i now regret it when i could've bought the most expensive one. People in regional chat said that it's random and they've received the -75% Off Platinum once in a lifetime. Is this true and any do you have tips on how to get -75% again?

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Delexive said:

Hey guys, i've been planning to by some Platinum, my birthday is coming and i have a lot of things i'd like to purchase. When i first time opened Warframe in 3 years (I returned to Warframe and found out that i'm a Founder + Excalibur Prime), i received a note that there is -75% Off Platinum Sale going on for 44 hours and couple of minutes. Well, i bought 370 Platinum for 5€ and i now regret it when i could've bought the most expensive one. People in regional chat said that it's random and they've received the -75% Off Platinum once in a lifetime. Is this true and any do you have tips on how to get -75% again?

its all based on log ins. the higher you MR the better chances you have to get better log in rewards. i probably get 25% once every other week or so, 50% about every month and ive gotten 75% only a handful of times in my 2.5 yr trek through WF

75% are pretty rare but i found something funny.

A lot of tenno i know came back from a break at different time. They all got 75% percent.

There is a rumor that if you take a break of a couple of days you have actualy higher chance to get discount than other things.

Never been proved and i suggest against that because you will loose precious days to the upcomming prime vigor ^.^ 

18 minutes ago, Delexive said:

It's totally random. I received 3 in the last month, other people received 1 in years.

Edited by aligatorno

I got 75% off many times.

My today's login reward is also 75%off but I dont use it since the economy of my country (India) is low as compared to their's so It's kinda costly for a college student like me, but seriously I got 75% more then 15times if I count it

Edited by SunalJaswal

On 21.10.2016 at 6:35 PM, trunks013 said:

75% are pretty rare but i found something funny.

A lot of tenno i know came back from a break at different time. They all got 75% percent.

There is a rumor that if you take a break of a couple of days you have actualy higher chance to get discount than other things.

Never been proved and i suggest against that because you will loose precious days to the upcomming prime vigor ^.^

Well, my situation supports your theory so i guess it's highly believable ^.^

Edited by Delexive
Cyka Blyat Idi Nahui