Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna Junction Requirements

kyori

Question

1 of the requirements for unlocking Sedna junction is to collect any 3 mods from the principle challenge room in Lua.

Mine shows that I already have 1 but lacks 2.... The thing is.. I didn't even complete any challenge room in Lua yet because most of the them are unable to do in solo. So I wonder how did I even get 1 of the mod?

Having forced players to have more than 1 players to complete those test is ok... but the thing is, all of them are randomly generated in any of the nodes on Lua... who would spend their time helping if those test rooms are not in fixed locations which can be accessed every time? I think this requirements should be seriously considered a change to suit more of solo mode.

So may I ask if the 3 required mods are those -drift mods? If yes, then I wonder how I even got 1 fulfilled because I didn't have any. lol

12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Others are saying power is soloable. Personally I thought that the things you charged lost their power far too quickly to charge all 4 solo, but I've been wrong before.

Power is indeed soloable, I can tell. I don't know if it orbs lose their charge over time, but if you do them all 4 without stopping, it works.

Edit: I've heard you can use specters to complete coaction (as in, spawn them on the switch with no ennemies around and tell them to hold the spot). I haven't tested it myself however. I know that pressing 5 and having your tenno standing on one switch for the last part works, though.

Edited by Schtredeye

54 minutes ago, Schtredeye said:

Edit: I've heard you can use specters to complete coaction (as in, spawn them on the switch with no ennemies around and tell them to hold the spot). I haven't tested it myself however. I know that pressing 5 and having your tenno standing on one switch for the last part works, though.

No, it won't work. I have tried with specter and decoy, both won't work. Wiki says only that first pad doesn't work but the rest after that will work.... sigh.. zzz lol

aaaand its broken, ffs de, how are you even doing this? its just a counter, and its stuck at 2/3 mods... why am i forced to do something i have already done 50+ times just to find out it was not worth it... can this "any" 3 mods be the same, or "any" means "diffirent"? i cant tell, im only getting 1 trial over and over... i think im done, too much rage for me to take, pls fix your S#&$ before i lose mine :(

6 minutes ago, kyori said:

No, it won't work. I have tried with specter and decoy, both won't work. Wiki says only that first pad doesn't work but the rest after that will work.... sigh.. zzz lol

It worked when DE added these trials. I completed this one in solo with Loki. Maybe it was fixed since then of course. Other tests are soloable too.

Edited by ograzzt

1 hour ago, ograzzt said:

It worked when DE added these trials. I completed this one in solo with Loki. Maybe it was fixed since then of course. Other tests are soloable too.

Ya... I heard it works too, before the SoR update.

16 hours ago, Liolean said:

aaaand its broken, ffs de, how are you even doing this? its just a counter, and its stuck at 2/3 mods... why am i forced to do something i have already done 50+ times just to find out it was not worth it... can this "any" 3 mods be the same, or "any" means "diffirent"? i cant tell, im only getting 1 trial over and over... i think im done, too much rage for me to take, pls fix your S#&$ before i lose mine :(

19 hours ago, GDSK-NXS said:

Well with the time they spent releasing it I would expect it to be pretty near the end of the game (starchart). Also, can't you do it by getting 3 times the same mod? like three power drifts?

Multiple times the same mods is Ok.

I had unlocked Sedna pre-SotR so I didn't really care about the junction, but I went to Lua to help some people there, and I got 2 times Cunning Drift + 1 time the Power one, and it unlocked the Junction.

I have to say the it seems all except the collaboration are solo-able, but some requires some patience and a bit of skill. I've always encountered the Agility test (big pipes thing where you have to reach the top), and as I cannot focus more than 2 tries before being bored, I've never been able to finish it (and probably never will).

Finally I've completed the requirement with the help of a good friend. 

We done the coaction and power tests but we missed the endurance because we thought it ain't a test room lol. We encountered all 3 in a single mission!

I have also done the speed test. You guys are right, seems only the coaction one has to be done by 2 person + 2 specters.