Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee mod that causes auto blocking on enemies?

CornyNinja

Question

I play on ps4, and in the clan I'm in I have heard of a mod that causes enemies being struck to autoblock, effectively rendering them unable to attack. I have seen this effect used on a Broken War and Kogakes, and have heard the screeches on party chat. Anyone know what this mod could be? I have searched online for a mod that would do this, but can't find anything like it.

Also, I'm fairly new, only been playing on ps4 for 50 days as of today.

17 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

There isn't a mod that makes enemies block... Reflex Guard makes you auto-block attacks and Parry guarantees counter-attack stagger happens when you block while channeling.

This is correct, although I never use either of those mods. I think it's amazing that reflex guard is so bad that people can mistakenly think it's effect applies to enemies and not allies and still see it as advantageous.

"This mod is great! It makes enemies auto-block so they can't attack!"

"No no, it makes US auto-block."

"Oh. *sigh*... That's cool too, i guess...."

PowerDriftMod.png

There isnt a mod to cause enemy to autoblock but power drift can make you resist knockdown by entering the block stance.

Edit: i think you're just referring to melee stagger effect. If you keep whacking an enemy you can stunlock them into submission, assuming you're using a fast weapon.

Edited by 321agemo

21 hours ago, CornyNinja said:

Nah, I thought it was just stagger at first too, but broken war is just pure slash and it worked on that so I still don't know.

I'll repeat again... there is no mod that makes enemies block. Never has been in all 3+ years of me playing this game. No one's going to judge you for being misinformed. I'll also leave this here:

• Innate, guaranteed Impact b Impact proc even if another status proc is triggered.

from http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Broken-War

Edited by AXCrusnik

21 minutes ago, CornyNinja said:

That sad moment when you can't share the nerd moment cause you never watched star trek... I sorry ;v;

It's not much it's just a klingon with a deep voice says "you have made an enemy today." There isn't much subtext.  :)