Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Facebook

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Question

10 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Babellon said:

yea I never use FB at all for Warframe....its like the trolls know they'll get run off if they do that here but feel safe on Facebook because it's not as monitored.

sometimes you get it here but the moderators and staff tend to be more diligent and the actual playing community is pretty cool. The trolls on FB I don't honestly think actually play they just like to be hostile.

I used the suggestion to open a twitter Warframe account...and aaahhhhh so much better.. never got into twitter ..pretty neat steve, megan and rebecca were on twitter ??

3 minutes ago, (XB1)LexaHex said:

yup, constantly checking the forums is the best way. also twitter/instagram

ok, i will try that. Facebook WF is full of squeakers and complainers that dont know why Warframe wont answer their comments. Then u direct them to the forums to get a answer and u get attacked. Im done with that. Thanks for your time.

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

3 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

ok, i will try that. Facebook WF is full of squeakers and complainers that dont know why Warframe wont answer their comments. Then u direct them to the forums to get a answer and u get attacked. Im done with that. Thanks for your time.

Facebook is pure garbage now, not sure why anyone would use it other than chatting with their family and friends

8 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Yeah people get so hostile. I second the twitter and instagram piece of info.

yea I never use FB at all for Warframe....its like the trolls know they'll get run off if they do that here but feel safe on Facebook because it's not as monitored.

sometimes you get it here but the moderators and staff tend to be more diligent and the actual playing community is pretty cool. The trolls on FB I don't honestly think actually play they just like to be hostile.

5 hours ago, Babellon said:

Saw a thread by a guy that hated Warframe, I couldn't understand why he was still in the FB group.

And I totally forgot I have a twitter.

3 hours ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

I used the suggestion to open a twitter Warframe account...and aaahhhhh so much better.. never got into twitter ..pretty neat steve, megan and rebecca were on twitter ??

Scott: http://www.twitter.com/goosede

Sheldon: http://www.twitter.com/sheldoncarter

Still really confused if it's actually Geoff or not (claims to be a parody account, but Rebecca says otherwise, so this is up to you): https://twitter.com/gefu38

Edited by LazerSkink