Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is the base Bullet Jump doing damage?

Tsunero

Question

I thought we got elemental bullet jump mods for this reason if someone were into this kind of thing but I really hate it that they made the base one do damage. Especially on Corpus maps where everything seems to be littered with cold proc explosive crates and I keep setting them off unintentionally....

8 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Momo93 said:

they made the base one do damage.

Well, you will notice the bullet jump enhancement mods have a % being increased by them as to how much damage they do.  That % needs to be based off of something.

Plus if you've ever done a sortie that's sniper or bow only, I find it nice to be able to bullet jump containers instead of wasting sniper ammo just to break them.

1 minute ago, Xekrin said:

Well, you will notice the bullet jump enhancement mods have a % being increased by them as to how much damage they do.  That % needs to be based off of something.

Plus if you've ever done a sortie that's sniper or bow only, I find it nice to be able to bullet jump containers instead of wasting sniper ammo just to break them.

I wish it was optional xD.

1 hour ago, Momo93 said:

I wish it was optional xD.

Sometimes, on stealth runs, so do I. But it is what it is. Bullet Jump is called that because you're using tenno energy to make a blast at your feet to propel you like a bullet, of course that blast is going to deal damage. I am surprised at your surprise though, to me it's like being surprised that sliding in mid-air in a flying kick pose actually kicks things.

1 hour ago, Thaylien said:

Sometimes, on stealth runs, so do I. But it is what it is. Bullet Jump is called that because you're using tenno energy to make a blast at your feet to propel you like a bullet, of course that blast is going to deal damage. I am surprised at your surprise though, to me it's like being surprised that sliding in mid-air in a flying kick pose actually kicks things.

I knew about the flying kick but I recently discovered the base bullet jump dmg, I kept wondering why I break everything all the time (when I didn't even wnat to) and it just hit me finally xD.