Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania CC Build (Pure CC)

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hello Tenno

I'm looking for a build for my Titania that forces on useing her Spell-Bind,Tribute & Lantern for pure CC, This build will of course aim for High Range & Duration and good amount of Efficiency, while leaving Strength behind. I already kown the "Meta" way of playing her, but I want to try a pure CC one.

This will make Spellbind effect multiple targets at once in a big cone and will be suspend into the air for quite some time, while haveing Efficiency will make it easily spamable. While Lantern will last as long as possbile, while drawing mobs towards them making them useless.

And Tribute will act like a spamable Buff/Debuff power for both myself and the Mobs.

At this very moment this is the build in mind: https://goo.gl/oklbwx But I am sure it can be better.

So any help will be wonderful

Please & Thank You

Legion

7 answers to this question

Reduce Fleeting Experise rank by one. Remove PFlow, it has no use with maxed efficiency in such a build.

Natural Talent would help a lot, Titania casting times are awful.

Titania's abilities don't make a reliable CC build but if you can stay aware of everything, you can keep things disabled as they come to whatever you're going to defend.

EDIT: I wouldn't use narrow minded either to max the range. Maxed efficiency and Natural Talent help spamming the CCs.

Edited by Naftal

Personally I wouldn't lean her to heavily into one build direction. She's a hybrid frame and specializing her too strong just makes her a weaker form of something else.

For instance her CC gets completely trumped by Nyx, Vauban, Loki. While her Pixia gets trumped by Mesa for ranged and just about any Exalted for melee.

I enjoy a true hybrid build myself, a sorta middle ground setup that keeps all her abilities strong. It's fine if you want to lean in one direction but I'd just leave options open when you Forma so you can try other setups. I have 3 different builds for mine.

On 10/29/2016 at 2:11 PM, Naftal said:

Reduce Fleeting Experise rank by one. Remove PFlow, it has no use with maxed efficiency in such a build.

Natural Talent would help a lot, Titania casting times are awful.

Titania's abilities don't make a reliable CC build but if you can stay aware of everything, you can keep things disabled as they come to whatever you're going to defend.

EDIT: I wouldn't use narrow minded either to max the range. Maxed efficiency and Natural Talent help spamming the CCs.

On 10/29/2016 at 5:18 PM, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Exactly as Naftal said, go for range and efficiency, since the abilities are not so reliable at times, it is better to have the ability to reapply its effects than to be stuck at a extremely high duration.

On 10/29/2016 at 9:10 PM, Xzorn said:

Personally I wouldn't lean her to heavily into one build direction. She's a hybrid frame and specializing her too strong just makes her a weaker form of something else.

For instance her CC gets completely trumped by Nyx, Vauban, Loki. While her Pixia gets trumped by Mesa for ranged and just about any Exalted for melee.

I enjoy a true hybrid build myself, a sorta middle ground setup that keeps all her abilities strong. It's fine if you want to lean in one direction but I'd just leave options open when you Forma so you can try other setups. I have 3 different builds for mine.

Thanks fokes, I'll see what I can do.

However Xzorn if you can, I won't mind seeing this Hybrid build of yours.

As for the high Duration, yes I may change that around.

3 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Thanks fokes, I'll see what I can do.

However Xzorn if you can, I won't mind seeing this Hybrid build of yours.

As for the high Duration, yes I may change that around.

This is the Hybrid I tend to use the most.

DUfUYX4.jpg

erPvGZe.jpg

All her abilities are strong and worth casting with this setup, the only downside is her Razorwing can be a bit energy hungry but I've found Zenurik takes care of that well enough since it's best to drop Razorwing every once in a while to spawn more butterflies to distract enemies and to Vacuum up loot.

This is the CC build I have

pH3bd9I.jpg

UKokaBm.jpg

Edited by Xzorn

35 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

This is the Hybrid I tend to use the most.

DUfUYX4.jpg

KGcsYyF.jpg

All her abilities are strong and worth casting with this setup, the only downside is her Razorwing can be a bit energy hungry but I've found Zenurik takes care of that well enough since it's best to drop Razorwing every once in a while to spawn more butterflies to distract enemies and to Vacuum up loot.

This is the CC build I have

pH3bd9I.jpg

UKokaBm.jpg

Thank You, I'll take a look, don't look that bad if I have to say myself perfect Hybrid and no Negatives. I'll see if I can mix my own build with yours

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

Thank You, I'll take a look, don't look that bad if I have to say myself perfect Hybrid and no Negatives. I'll see if I can mix my own build with yours

Fixed that link, derp.

Even for her CC build I try to keep her Razorwing viable. Mix and match however works for you. I think she's best when all her abilities work well otherwise she's just a lesser version of something else.