Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Prime (Old Build To New!)

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hello Tenno!

So I've been editing my build around for my Vauban Prime and at the moment this is my build I have, while its the perfect "Balanced" build, meaning there is to negativeness (Red), There is a few issues with it. Range is not perfect and Efficacy is hard to keep up. Warframe0020.jpg

However with the great help of @Qynchou, I was able to get a build that I enjoy and this is the new Build: Warframe0022.jpg

With this new build, it pertty much makes his Bastille unstoppable, with 205% Range, it can go quite the way and trap quite alot of mobs, along with that the Effeminacy is much stronger, allowing me to cast them much more, then before. While Duration is not as high on my old build, its still manageable.

While I do also lose my HP & Shield Mods, I do bealive I can live without them, as my survivability will be my powers, However I do not kown what I shuold do with my other slots, I am thinking I shuold go for the 2 Augments (Vortex and Bestiall)

However I am thinking to put Armored aggtily

So ant help will be wonderful

Thanks

Legion

9 answers to this question

40% Strength reduces the max targets of Bastille to I think 4 or 5,
that's kinda low so maybe raise that just a bit with at least Intensify
(Repelling Bastille lets you largely ignore Strength but I've found its reliability somewhat iffy).

You're wasting Duration (and Capacity) by using a maxed Fleeting Expertise (and Streamline),
go for either R3 Fleeting (170% Efficiency, good enough IMO) or R4 on both.

I also find that, with high Efficiency, you can sacrifice some Range and just spam multiple Bastilles over a large area
(Zenurik helps massively here), so (maybe not maxed) Narrow Minded is an option,
plus I vastly prefer to use the Exilus slot for Enemy Sense on pretty much all Frames, heh.

You can rarely go wrong with keeping at least Vitality around as a safety net, not least against Toxin.

Edited by NinjaZeku

i can give u my vauban build who is able to go  100+waves    quick thinking.primed flow.streamline rank4.fleeting rank4.primed continuity max.narrow minded max.stretch max.overextended max.corrosive projection.handsprings.. Repelling Bastille  that is best build for heavy cc...power is not important cz u can spam bastile and nooneone will pass it...

On 10/29/2016 at 7:46 PM, NinjaZeku said:

40% Strength reduces the max targets of Bastille to I think 4 or 5,
that's kinda low so maybe raise that just a bit with at least Intensify
(Repelling Bastille lets you largely ignore Strength but I've found its reliability somewhat iffy).

You're wasting Duration (and Capacity) by using a maxed Fleeting Expertise (and Streamline),
go for either R3 Fleeting (170% Efficiency, good enough IMO) or R4 on both.

I also find that, with high Efficiency, you can sacrifice some Range and just spam multiple Bastilles over a large area
(Zenurik helps massively here), so (maybe not maxed) Narrow Minded is an option,
plus I vastly prefer to use the Exilus slot for Enemy Sense on pretty much all Frames, heh.

You can rarely go wrong with keeping at least Vitality around as a safety net, not least against Toxin.

On 10/29/2016 at 7:58 PM, ashrah said:

i can give u my vauban build who is able to go  100+waves    quick thinking.primed flow.streamline rank4.fleeting rank4.primed continuity max.narrow minded max.stretch max.overextended max.corrosive projection.handsprings.. Repelling Bastille  that is best build for heavy cc...power is not important cz u can spam bastile and nooneone will pass it...

I'll see what I can do thanks fokes:

Yes I will be getting the Repelling Bastille Augment, for it, as the reason why I have such low Strg. As for Streamline & Fleeting Exp: I'll see what i'm able to do. Tho I might end up sticking with both, if the Energy Cost is still quire high, I will stick to both.

As for Range: I'm going to try my best to keep that how it is, but I may experiment a bit, to see if I can get the Duration just a bit higher. 

So, I have removed stretch from my build, as its seems the Range caps out at 205%, and with that being said I do enjoy the 205% range, as I am unable to get to 190%, as most of my Corrupted Mods are fully maxed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JI5QT-quQQ This is the build I am trying to get, if I am able to get a Narrow Minded with only 1 Rank away from Full, I might be able to get this 190%, His build here does have about 95% Strength. However I am unsure how much that allows for Mobs to be caught into the Field, but then again, He does have the Augment.

Hurtfully, I am hopeing Baro brings either Primed Streamline or Primed Stretch, So I am able to put some Duration & Strg mods. Or I am hopeing he brings a Primed Constitution, But even then a Primed Intensify whuold be even more wanted.

46 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

seems the Range caps out at 205%

What makes you think that?
Range doesn't have a limit like Efficiency, if you get the increased Range Corruption effect in Fissures
and you're at +200% Range, your abilities will reach ridiculous far :D

If you're going to actually use Transient Fortitude (dat Duration loss tho) to buff up your max Bastille targets,
I'd suggesst to drop Primed Flow and the Augment in favor of R3 Fleeting + Constitution.

On 10/31/2016 at 0:42 PM, NinjaZeku said:

What makes you think that?
Range doesn't have a limit like Efficiency, if you get the increased Range Corruption effect in Fissures
and you're at +200% Range, your abilities will reach ridiculous far :D

If you're going to actually use Transient Fortitude (dat Duration loss tho) to buff up your max Bastille targets,
I'd suggesst to drop Primed Flow and the Augment in favor of R3 Fleeting + Constitution.

Cuz it does, When I put a stretch in there, it whuold not go over 205%, so it has a cap limit.