Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next frame rotation?

InfamousDerp

Question

So after the devstream was released I was very confused when [DE]Rebecca said that the Bard frame is female, can anyone help me what happened to the gender rotation? I seem to miss something because Titania is the current frame released and she's female so shouldn't the next one male? Sorry if I sound sexist or anything but its just my OCD problem :I (sorry)

Thank you ^^

8 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, InfamousDerp said:

Titania is the current frame released and she's female so shouldn't the next one male?

They generally do alternate male and female for non-primes but Wukong and Nezha upset the gender balance.  DE probably just wants to add another female because of those two extra males.

12 minutes ago, Suncake said:

It's 2 male and 2 female frames

You are thinking of primes, but the OP is talking about non-primes.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

They generally do alternate male and female for non-primes but Wukong and Nezha upset the gender balance.  DE probably just wants to add another female because of those two extra males.

You are thinking of primes, but the OP is talking about non-primes.

but if you look at the release date, you'll find the wukong was released, then a few days later ivara, then after a couple of weeks nezha came....I mean I know that they're both released in the same time in china iirc or they were revealed or teased together but still, release dates are still MFMF. kinda weird : /

4 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

but if you look at the release date, you'll find the wukong was released, then a few days later ivara, then after a couple of weeks nezha came....I mean I know that they're both released in the same time in china iirc or they were revealed or teased together but still, release dates are still MFMF. kinda weird : /

And right after Nezha was Inaros, another male. We've been 1 male up this whole time.

7 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

but if you look at the release date, you'll find the wukong was released, then a few days later ivara, then after a couple of weeks nezha came

Look back one more frame.

Atlas then Wukong then Ivara -- MMF

Nezha then Inaros then Titania -- MMF

Twice they've added an extra male so we're up two extra male frames.