Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna arena level 85

(PSN)LiamRising

Question

15 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Best thing I can advise you is to use a very powerful shotgun and a frame that can take the hit(s).

was using a powerful shotgun and finally managed to beat it problem mainly was the match up of executor dhurnam and the one who freezes you for some reason kept getting both at once managed to just get the sniper and kavat owner.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Do you get more than 25 points for that arena now? If not then there's no reason to choose it over the 60 arena when farming points...

just beat it got 25 points i swear i got more before SOTR update shame its got lower but i also got a forma for beating it which is something i guess.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)skins0208 said:

On second thought it takes about 15 minutes. Only two enemies will appear when you solo it

two only appear solo but you can get a modifier that gives 5 at once used to get it back before SOTR came out.

Well, you're fighting the cheaters. Just cheese them like they cheese you, really, that's the only way.

Bring Ash, Inaros, Rhino, Valkyr, Mirage modded for their damage/resistance and Eff~ stats with the weapons like Tigris (Sancti/Prime), Hek or Lanka. Surely, you can play as the other frame, but i doubt you will have any sort of fun in this case. And, of course, block, dodge their attacks and do parkour things all over the place :)

Try to use Rhino with extremely upgraded Iron Skin. If you want good weapon, do not use the burst ones. Try to use Grineer-themed shotguns (in my opinion, Hek is the best one). Inaros is very good option too, especially with full scarab armor, but you can have troubles with regaining the sacrificed health due to Rathuum rules (I mean you are unable to use med-packs).

Edited by Sarge_Tarmus

250 range 175 efficiency 152 str Ash. Takes less than three minutes to finish and reload. Much faster in a group (more spawns > faster points > faster finish). Get your melee out, hold block, spam roll between Bladestorms. 100% cake walk

I offer a different but unique build for Ash that would be beneficial for you in this case... if you have the mods and weapons for it. As a forewarning, all mods max rank.

Prime/Ash - Corrosive Projection, Cunning Drift, Fatal Teleport, Redirection, Vitality, Steamline, Prime/Continuity, Stretch, Constitution, Intensify

Dark Dagger - Covert Lethality, Gleaming Blight, Fury, Prime/Reach, (Insert Mods for Corrosive Element) and whatever is left is up you.

Regardless of the Focus School you choose, this setup let's me get 25 kills quickly before my focus becomes available. All you need is the occasional energy orb... which spawns in the map...

20 hours ago, (PS4)LiamRising said:

can anyone tell me how i am supposed to beat the level 85 arena im trying to farm judgement points to fight kela and no matter what an enemy sees me and i get 1 shotted yet my weapons dont scratch them at all. is there a trick or method to doing this or is it just unfair difficulty?

ash , bladestorm all the things or mirage and synoid....these are the noobest but the fastest ways xD