Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime TIme

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

Question

13 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Extremely unlikely

Ok, what else would they do for Mesa Prime Access? Tigris Prime went to Nekros; Reddemer Prime is going to probably be in it any way; Dex Sybarys is enough of an upgrade to the normal Sybarys, we don't need another one; If it's going to be a prime accessory, then it will have to be either a Pancho or a Tailcoat to keep with the theme...and I am sure they won't like the clipping that would bring; There is already a Tenogen helmet in the form of a cowboy hat.

What other options do you think DE has for a Mesa Prime Access, Magnus? And before you say they won't make a Mesa Prime.

''We hope to eventually prime all warframes'' - DE <--- I am not saying Mesa will be next, but she will get one someday.

18 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Ok, what else would they do for Mesa Prime Access? Tigris Prime went to Nekros; Reddemer Prime is going to probably be in it any way; Dex Sybarys is enough of an upgrade to the normal Sybarys, we don't need another one; If it's going to be a prime accessory, then it will have to be either a Pancho or a Tailcoat to keep with the theme...and I am sure they won't like the clipping that would bring; There is already a Tenogen helmet in the form of a cowboy hat.

What other options do you think DE has for a Mesa Prime Access, Magnus? And before you say they won't make a Mesa Prime.

''We hope to eventually prime all warframes'' - DE <--- I am not saying Mesa will be next, but she will get one someday.

Very unlikely that they would make new primed akimbo pistols and extremely unlikely that they would make akimbo pistols that require vaulted single counterparts to craft. 

Back at the day when they released akbronko prime, some serious sheit hit the fan.

The only convenient way for them to introduce primed akimbos, is to repeat their decision splitting wraith twin vipers for "paired" parts

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Very unlikely that they would make new primed akimbo pistols and extremely unlikely that they would make akimbo pistols that require vaulted single counterparts to craft. 

Back at the day when they released akbronko prime, some serious sheit hit the fan.

The only convenient way for them to introduce primed akimbos, is to repeat their decision splitting wraith twin vipers for "paired" parts

They like just made AkStiletto Prime a few months ago with Vauban Prime Access!!!

11 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Akstiletto p have no single counterpart. 

Akstiletto p crafts differently compared to akbronko p

So what? It still requires more parts then you can exchange in a single trade in order to build.

Besides, just ask the Tenno next to you. I bet you anything they also want AkVasto Prime and if not that then probably AkLex Prime

7 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Besides, just ask the Tenno next to you. I bet you anything they also want AkVasto Prime and if not that then probably AkLex Prime

I'm not a fan of either, but I'd gladly take an akMagnus prime.

The point people are trying to make with the akStiletto example is that DE has stated that they will never do a prime ak version of a pistol that requires the built single pistols again.  So you will never turn two Vasto primes into akVasto primes.  Thus it doesn't matter if the Vasto is vaulted.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

I'm not a fan of either, but I'd gladly take an akMagnus prime.

The point people are trying to make with the akStiletto example is that DE has stated that they will never do a prime ak version of a pistol that requires the built single pistols again.  So you will never turn two Vasto primes into akVasto primes.  Thus it doesn't matter if the Vasto is vaulted.

Well fine! They can still just make it like the AkStilleto Prime then, but with parts that are specifically for the akimbo version only.

As for AkMagnus Prime...after seeing the design of Boltor Prime I am kind of worried they would do something similiar with the Magnus, which is the main reason why I would prefer AkVasto Prime. But hey, they are both revolvers so...

Spoiler

c7NJRa2.gif?noredirect

Or even better, combine them and have an akimbo weapon that balances between Impact and Slash, with the Puncture damage being there just to be there. Reload speed of about 2 seconds and I am gona stop with the stats here, before I mess something up. The beautiful pair shall be called AkMagsto or AkVagnus...ok look, if you can come with a better name I would be happy to hear it.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX