The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Quest Rewards and Segments Bug Megathread - UPDATE NOV 7/16

Zirian01

50 minutes ago, Fluffumz said:

Hiya, a friend of mine is still stuck on Vor's Prize. He needs to install communications; However he still cannot interact with the terminal. He tried restarting after the hotfix, but the issue persists for him.

Can you ask him to check if his segment is in his inventory?

If it is, this might be an entirely different problem. If not, he should probably reach out to support. 

Hello,

Yesterday I completed the quest Howl of the Kubrow and did not receive the collar. I completed the last mission which was to defend my kubrow, i successfully did it but when I go to equip my kubrow, it says missing collar. I've checked my inbox, my inventory and my index and can't find it yet the quest says complete. Any solutions? My username is Tyscott09. 

Hello This is my problem. Yesterday I was doing the last mission of titania and when I accept it an error message appeared and closed warframe. When I log in a message in my inbox said that I have completed the mission and it gave me the titania but I have never complete the mission and I did not get the neuroptics of the warframe. I don't know what to do. Thank you.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Script has gone out, and all your items should be returned. Please make sure you relog to see those items in your inventory.

I'll leave this thread open to make sure that everyone is taken care of, but please know there might be outliers who will have to go through support. :)

It's fixed, now I can continue with the mission.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Can you ask him to check if his segment is in his inventory?

If it is, this might be an entirely different problem. If not, he should probably reach out to support. 

Apologies for the delay. I asked him to double check just to be sure. He does not have the item in his inventory.

I was stuck at the Chroma Signal part of the quest. Even after the released hotfix, the item blueprint wasn't in my forgery. What somehow made it work was getting the Limbo Quest and starting, which gave me Limbo blueprint item, and then going back to the Chroma quest, which made it appear at my forge. I hope it helps whoever is stuck in this too

Hello

I have just finished The Silver Grove quest, and after the mission ended, the launcher crashed.  So  after that i launch it again and i did not recive the last  blueprint of Titania.

And in the Codex it say its completed.
I hope you can help me out

Sorry for the bad english.

I look foward to hearing from you guys.

18 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Script has gone out, and all your items should be returned. Please make sure you relog to see those items in your inventory.

I'll leave this thread open to make sure that everyone is taken care of, but please know there might be outliers who will have to go through support. :)

Im still stuck in silver grove quest no chassi bp or aphotic bp.

I was making the  3 silver arboleda mision and I was killed but sudenli a bug aperears. Well I restard the game thing I need to re done the miss but the game says I finish the aventure and give the blue print. But the problem is I don't have the neuroptic of titania and I don't see any else to repeat the mis.

What I need to do.

Thks for the time.

I'm in the same boat as many other people it seems. I'm stuck on the Vor's Prize quest, can't access navigation to start it and my ship is telling me to install a segment.

I don't have it in my inventory, so I'm kinda stuck in my ship unable to do anything. 

Hope someone can help me out soon, thanks!

8 hours ago, KaladynStorm said:

I just started last night, can't finish communications console. No item in inventory, gave it the night figuring the script might fix it but didn't.

7 hours ago, supernollan said:

Started playing the game again ater a brake but i didn't get the sgement for the mission and now I'm stuck on the ship and can't play the game please help!!!!! 

Vor's Prize

I have no segment!!!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, Cyclopas said:

I just finished the first mission of vors prize and im unable to install the communication segment. My nav map is also unavailable, so im unable to do anything.

Help plz

14 hours ago, KaladynStorm said:

I just started last night, can't finish communications console. No item in inventory, gave it the night figuring the script might fix it but didn't.

13 hours ago, supernollan said:

Started playing the game again ater a brake but i didn't get the sgement for the mission and now I'm stuck on the ship and can't play the game please help!!!!! 

Vor's Prize

I have no segment!!!!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, Cyclopas said:

I just finished the first mission of vors prize and im unable to install the communication segment. My nav map is also unavailable, so im unable to do anything.

Help plz

ended up trying to get this working with my 3rd account attempt: what I did different was not exit the game at all before the communication segment.

i was doing "The Silver Grove" first mission. when i found the shrine and fail mission after because i didnt have anymore revive, then right after i been sent back to my ship and been told by new loka to build twilight apothic while i didnt finish the first mission. i look at my foundry but i don't have the blueprint of twilight apothic to build it.